Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
It actually looks kinda cool from the screenshots. What's terrible about it exactly?

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
I'll probably grab it for the roguelike.

Also, grabbed gnomoria yesterday. Having a mouse interface is nice, but missing a bunch of features is annoying. Like the ability to tell your morons to not fight the armed goblin with their bare hands. The pathing also boggled my mind. Haven't done much yet though. Trying to get a few guys suited up in at least bronze gear before I go deeper. Found gems, although that seems pointless, since rocks are more than enough to buy out the trader and you don't need the stuff for artifacts or encrusting or anything. Also, feels a little more dangerous than DF since I can't just build a wall with a door to lock out all enemies forever. Though I imagine a drawbridge or the like will serve that function when I get around to it.

Multi-headed Cow

I'll hop on it for a buck I guess. Some crappy Steam game I'll never play and then Neo Scavenger which I will play. Even if it's not much beyond the web version I played a while back I won't feel too burnt for a dollar just to see.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I'm sure it's worth $1 (with the other games thrown in) but from looking at videos there are probably better God of War clones... of course I never played God of War though it looks like the same genre.

Multi-headed Cow

Beat the average for Old Man's War? Not the entire series? Come on humble bundle. Come on.

Multi-headed Cow

Sorry Metro but I'm gonna have to unbrofist you for that.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I used to read plenty 'back in t3h day;' albeit mostly non-fiction: history, anthropology, archeology, that type of stuff. Somewhere along the line I just stopped... and got back into playing RPGs. :(

Multi-headed Cow

I'll grab this one. To the Moon is probably shit but I'll take a peek, Oil Rush I was mildly interested in, and the next Blackwell game? Sure. Not anything I'm crazy for but $5 for 3 mildly interesting games is alright.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO I GOT IT TOO WHAT THE HELL

REPRISAL MIGHT BE FUN THOUGH PROBABLY BETTER OFF JUST PLAYING POPULAOUS

TripJack

Hedonist
eu rome and hoi 2? done

indie gala isn't really indie at all anymore, but who cares?

moraes

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Elven Legacy Steam key
2RDT0-XYWTM-5X0BJ

Majesty 2 Steam key
36JWP-VRJHG-HYJZC

Filthy lurkers of the world, unite!

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I own most of the stuff in that I want and I doubt the mystery unlocks will be any good. Still, a good bundle if people don't own that paradox stuff.

Multi-headed Cow

I'll probably grab it during a happy hour. Basically the only one I'd (Sorta) want that I don't already have would be EU Rome.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
The unlocks will probably be Majesty Gold HD and or Majesty 2 DLC and Elven Legacy DLC.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom