Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
So what games in the THQ bundle are worthwhile?

Multi-headed Cow

All of them pretty much. The Red Faction game is probably the worst of the bunch but even that is supposedly just a mediocre third person alien shooter.

Black

Arcane
Company of heroes and the first expansion. Rest is shit.
Metro is nice too, if a bit too railroady, #2.

Also, totalbald has done it again!!
lomAW.png

THQ sells for low and people pay low, DISGUSTING.
MEANWHILE

Ijoe0.png

Turjan

Arcane
Too bad it had already dropped by 90%
That's generous. The high was near $300 per share, and this doesn't count reverse splits etc.

Anyway, I don't think this really deserves a link, but the current indiegala bundle hasn't been mentioned yet I guess. Lots of games that have been in that many bundles that probably everyone has them, except the most obscure ones. Nothing compared to the THQ bundle.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Hilarious for TB to complain about people being cheap when buying games when he gets all of his for free as 'review copies.' Just another reason why the guy is a dumb fuck.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'd consider picking up the THQ bundle except I have literally everything in there except for the one Red Faction game, but I have others in the series and I may not have that Company of Heroes Tales of Valour. Not really worth it in any case.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Groupees 6 is up: $1 for Eschalon Book 1 (Steam), Ceville (Steam), Paranormal, and Monarcy. $5 for that plus Two Worlds 1 (Steam), Worms Reloaded (Steam), Dawn of Fantasy (Steam), Gorky 17, and Earth 2160 (Steam).

http://groupees.com/bm6

I'd consider picking up the THQ bundle except I have literally everything in there except for the one Red Faction game, but I have others in the series and I may not have that Company of Heroes Tales of Valour. Not really worth it in any case.

It's $1, bro!

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Instead of Groupees Be Mine 6 it should've been named Potato Be Mine :M A lot of Polish games in that bundle. Anyway Play Gorky 17, it's an awesome turn-based tactical strategy. Eschalon Book I is quite nice and charming cRPG. I heard Earth 2160 is also a nice RTS, albeit I haven't played any game of that series yet. Two Worlds series is shit, don't bother.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I was thinking about Ceville but upon actually looking at the game it's not at all what I thought it would be.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Are Darksiders (will never play it) and Metro 2033 (enjoyed the book) actually worth a dollar ? I already have the other games. Man, wish there was some WH40k in the bundle.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
They might add some of that, you never know. I'd certainly say Darksiders and Metro are worth fifty cents each.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Could the admin change the words 'TB' and 'TotalBiscuit' and 'Total Biscuit' to 'FUCKING SHIT'?

We could. But people mentioning him by name without a defamatory epithet is one of our most reliable ways of detecting retards.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
A new indie royale will probably be launching in the next couple of days. Ready to be disappointed again.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Buy it, Delve Deeper is quite fun (it has dwarves!), especially if you have someone to play with on the same PC (no LAN/Internet :( ). Worth $1 and even more! As for the rest of the games - probably shit, idk, since I already own DD I won't buy the bundle.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Humble Bundle Android 4 has added a steam key for Waking Mars for those of us who got it. :thumbsup:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom