Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Great deal, just that I don't really have interest in adventure games anymore.

You just don't like the newer stuff that has come out or bored of them in general?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Great deal, just that I don't really have interest in adventure games anymore.

You just don't like the newer stuff that has come out or bored of them in general?

Bored over time, I guess. I'd always have my parents buy me the LucasArts and Sierra games back in the 80's/90's but I can't seem to get into any adventure game these days despite having tried numerous times.

Grim Monk

Arcane
Bought the :salute: Pathologic Bundle, thanks Konjad

Also here is the Miner Wars Arena Steam Code:
IIF3C-5GBQN-W7KBX

I've already got an DRM-free copy, and don't need duplicates...

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Fair enough. I think I can understand.

Of course I had less exposure to other genres so it was pretty much just Gold Box stuff, adventure games, and flight sims/wing commander. Now I guess I'm more into shitty arpgs versus adventure games!

Turjan

Arcane
http://groupees.com/weg

Wadjet Eye bundle for $5 minimum coming soon. Includes Gemini Rue, Resonance, 4 Blackwell games, Puzzle Bots, and an unknown game that'll be added later.

Already got them there games so I probably won't be in unless the final game is Primordia. And even then I may be better off waiting for a Steam sale if that'd be the only game I'd want out of it. Still, hell of a bundle for adventure games.

Just wanted to say that this one went live (nearly missed it) and only runs another day. And doesn't sell well.

There's also some cryptic message in broken English on the front page, which may or may not indicate that the site closes soon. I guess it's time to make copies of everything you have there.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If you're referring to the synagogue message that looks like a description of the Shivah, which is the next bonus to unlock.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Wadjet Eye bundle for $5 minimum coming soon. Includes Gemini Rue, Resonance, 4 Blackwell games, Puzzle Bots, and an unknown game that'll be added later.

Already got them there games so I probably won't be in unless the final game is Primordia. And even then I may be better off waiting for a Steam sale if that'd be the only game I'd want out of it. Still, hell of a bundle for adventure games.

Just wanted to say that this one went live (nearly missed it) and only runs another day. And doesn't sell well.

There's also some cryptic message in broken English on the front page, which may or may not indicate that the site closes soon. I guess it's time to make copies of everything you have there.
I think this is what you saw:

THE SHIVAH

Russell Stone is a Jewish Rabbi at a poor synagogue in New York City. He is a devout man with a problem. Membership is way down and he lacks the funds to keep his synagogue open. Things are looking very bleak, and he has grown progressively more cynical and bitter with the passage of time.

Their site's code is crap, but I do love their bundles and it doesn't seem they're gonna close anytime soon ;-)

Edit: Ninja'd :cool:

Turjan

Arcane
I think this is what you saw:
THE SHIVAH

Russell Stone is a Jewish Rabbi at a poor synagogue in New York City. He is a devout man with a problem. Membership is way down and he lacks the funds to keep his synagogue open. Things are looking very bleak, and he has grown progressively more cynical and bitter with the passage of time.

Their site's code is crap, but I do love their bundles and it doesn't seem they're gonna close anytime soon ;-)

Edit: Ninja'd :cool:
Well, if that had been what I saw, I wouldn't have jumped to wrong conclusions :D. It only showed part of the text which then read like someone was in the last stage of delirium. Thanks for the quick answer to both of you :).

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Also an indiegala with Warlock in it -- will probably be like $1.50ish in a happy hour bundle if people want to get it through Cheap Ass Gamer.

Kitako

Arcane
Blades of Time is horribad.
I recommend iBomber for tower defense fans

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Even at that price, it's still not worth it.
Tomb Raider
pc.png
mac.png

Female Protagonist Scream Simulator
Heh

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
$3 is good if you don't already have KF. Not sure I want to pay $1 for Red Orchestra stuff, though, since it's basically just multiplayer.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
$1 for RO2? I would buy that if only to check out the game, except the multiplayer is dead in my country and I don't feel like playing an FPS with a ping of almost 200.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
New IndieRoyale with The Real Texas and some other crap (including Monday Night Combat... lol).

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It looks interesting but I'll just wait and pick it up later. The rest of the bundle is shitty and I'd rather just wait and see if it ends up in a Humble or IndieGameStand or a Steam sale (if it's Greenlit) than dick around with registering on Indie Royale. I've yet to buy one of their bundles and possibly never will as they are rapidly declining in quality.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom