Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
It still has 6 days to go. It might happen.

Bruticis

With over 8 million dollars in sales, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't add any bonus games. There's very little need for bonus games as an extra incentive at this point (but I still want to believe).

insukk

Augur
Patron
Codex 2012
And the bonus games are:
- Populous 1
- Red Alert 3: Uprising.

And no, i'm not joking about Populous. :P

Bruticus: True that, RA is on Origin and Steam.

Last edited:

Bruticis

I'm pretty sure RA3 has a steam key too. I could be wrong and I'm too lazy to look again but I thought it said steam and origin.

A user named cat

Hey now, Burnout Paradise is pretty fun if you want a break from the GTR's, Gran Turismo's, rFactor's and Forza's. I enjoyed it for a good while.

Black_Willow

Arcane
Groupees has the Be Mine 9 bundle available now, some good games within:

$1 tier:
The Whispered Word
Mini Motor Racing Evo
Splatter
Depths of Peril
+Particulars
for
$5 tier:
Eador Genesis & MotBW + Soundtrack
Ittle Dew + Soundtrack
Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can + Soundtrack
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages + Soundtrack + Novel
Bumping to remind people that they can buy four good games (Eador, The Whispered World, Ring Runner and Depths of Peril) for a mere 5 Doritos.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Lies. Anyway, I saw CheapFox over on CAG wanted Angelica Weaver and the crappy upcoming bonus game so I offered them to him for free and he was good enough to put up something in return so I said I'd take a future Indie Gala happy hour bundle. Wheelin' and dealin.

Also Chrome and Specforce are p. awful. But it's the thought that counts.

Last edited:

Multi-headed Cow

Lies. Anyway, I saw CheapFox over on CAG wanted Angelica Weaver and the crappy upcoming bonus game so I offered them to him for free and he was good enough to put up something in return so I said I'd take a future Indie Gala happy hour bundle. Wheelin' and dealin.

Also Chrome and Specforce are p. awful. But it's the thought that counts.
Now I have to buy the groupees for $5! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, METRO!? YOUR CHOICES HAVE CAUSED A NET LOSS IN RPG CODEX FUNDS!

Bruticis

New Indie Gala bundle for Theatre of War. I found the games to be pretty ho hum dull but steamcount is steamcount.
http://www.indiegala.com/
Tier 1
Theatre Of War
Tier 2
Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943
Theatre of War 2 - Battle for Caen DLC
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
Theatre of War 2: Centauro DLC
Tier 3
Theatre of War 3: Korea

kazgar

Arcane
From paradox newsletter
The Humble Paradox Bundle Has Begun!
You’ve been demanding it for months, but we were too modest to make it happen… until now! The Humble Paradox Bundle will go live today, 8 p.m. CEST (11 a.m. PDT), and you can make a donation to your choice of worthy charities while picking up a bundle of Paradox favorites!

Of course, some of our fans aren’t very humble at all, and they’ll want to make a bigger donation. Which is why, if you donate more than $125, you get The Big Kahuna package… a copy of EVERY SINGLE PARADOX GAME on Steam (not including Europa Universalis IV or DLC packages)!

Let the humility commence! Find out all the details and pick up your bundle at https://www.humblebundle.com

However, its weird, the humble comedy bundle (yeah whatevz) was just announced this morning and was in its first day, wonder how it'll work.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Why did I ever buy Paradox games?!?!?! Rawwwwr! Probably a bunch of shit like the Majesty games (including Warlock), SoTS, etc. for $1. I'll punch a duck if The Pit is $1 along with other shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom