Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

DarthBehemoth

Learned
You're all bitchin about EA and Bioware making ME3 even shittier, but I'll bet half the Codex will suck Biocock and download the extended cut eventually...:smug:

I know I will :troll:

Malpercio

Arcane
Can't wait for all the Drones to change their opinion about the ending and start to scream "masterpiece!!!11" as soon the DLC comes out.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
codextrollfacedaiquiri.png

Why are they celebrating? The ending setups will still make no sense, nor the way the Reapers went about their takeover, the Star Child still pulls a Necron and appears out of nowhere at the last second, and if all you're doing is slapping on a couple extra scenes to each ending, the RAGE content will still be there.

What does this change? Will we hear about how Garrus and Tali magically found food they could eat on the planet everyone landed on? The names of Joker and the Cylon's twelve children?

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
I have low standards these days. I was just hoping for a popamole with a somewhat coherent story.
But Bioware surprised me again.

ME1- reaper can't get to the citadel, or they will invade the galaxy! ME3 - citadel is a reaper god! R00fles!

ME2- humans are special. We'll build a human reaper! Now! ME3- actually... they kind of aren't. We're going to preserve all advanced species. What was the point of ME2 again?

What kind of fucking moron can't keep track of few bits of information about the main antagonist?
( :deadhorse: )

There's still the problem of them not preserving the Protheans. God what a mess of a story.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Funny how just weeks ago they all collectively circle-jerked and loved each others and now are calling each others "worst human beings ever met". I like.
It's how gay most romances end, nothing special.

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Aww, they're not charging for it? I was hoping they'd ask for $10 so I could watch their forums spontaneously combust.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Aww, they're not charging for it? I was hoping they'd ask for $10 so I could watch their forums spontaneously combust.

Not yet.

But perhaps there will be a Remastered Director Cut : Casey Hudson Edition DLC pack available with more special endings by the time this gets released, for $14,99.

DraQ

Arcane

Not yet.

But perhaps there will be a Remastered Director Cut : Casey Hudson Edition DLC pack available with more special endings by the time this gets released, for $14,99.
Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ones?

RPGMaster

Savant
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/323/index/10822886
    • Minipanels discussing Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Wrath of Heroes and more

• Members of the Mass Effect team including the writers of the upcoming Dark Horse/Mass Effect comics Patrick Weeks and John Dombrow. Team doing signings

• Memebers of the Dragon Age team, including Lead Writer and author David Gaider talking about Dragon Age signing his latest novel.

• Members of the BioWare HR team present to talk to people interested in a job with BioWare and discussing how to get a job in gaming.

• A display and order kiosk for all the cool items available from the BioWare store and our awesome partners including a NEW weapon from Triforce.

• Special Guest Holly Conrad and members of the Crabcat team holding a panel on creating costumes

• A costume parade on Saturday for everyone in Mass Effect or Dragon Age costumes.

• An art portfolio review by BioWare staff for aspiring artists.

• Did I mention a ton of swag?

• And your chance to talk with the BioWare Community team.

A panel on cosplayers. Fuckin' BioWare.

Commander Xbox

Learned
Why are they celebrating? The ending setups will still make no sense, nor the way the Reapers went about their takeover, the Star Child still pulls a Necron and appears out of nowhere at the last second, and if all you're doing is slapping on a couple extra scenes to each ending, the RAGE content will still be there.

What does this change? Will we hear about how Garrus and Tali magically found food they could eat on the planet everyone landed on? The names of Joker and the Cylon's twelve children?

i dont think you understand my friend. the biotards do not care about the endings themselves, they probably think theyre great storytelling. the biotards only care that the ending seperated shepard and his wifu and we didnt get to see all the normandy crew get married and dance off into the sunset. plus the mass relays being inoperable and the galaxy not being all sunshine and roses after the ending was too much for these manchildren to handle. the new scenes will show everyone getting along and rebuilding, shepard and tali getting married, and the biodrones will be happy

LoPan

Learned
cosplayers are playing a role in real life. Can't get more pure rp than that.

http://crabcat.tumblr.com/

should be marginally less embarrassing than the minecraft convention at least

At least it will be the funny kind of embarrassing, cosplayers have a proud tradition of supplying us this.

All the grievance and money a person would have to spend and suffer to lug their costumes out to PAX in hopes of joining the BiowarEA parade--well, I don't even; however, can't help myself from admiring these people, I dream and strive to find something I am capable of giving that much of a fuck about. Oh to be young again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom