Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

Hegel

Arcane
They are just that stupid. They should have ignored the whole thing, people would have forgotten, eventually.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
At least it will be the funny kind of embarrassing, cosplayers have a proud tradition of supplying us this.

or the hot kind of embarrassing. I admit this freely.

Oh to be young again.

all you need to be is young at heart
http://www.pinkraygun.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/4th-doctor.jpg

people would have forgotten, eventually.

I'd agree if it was total franchise rape like JA: Back in Action or the new Syndicate. But this is more of a having their valued imaginary bond pulled out from beneath them mid-coitus affair

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
And there seems to be no end for lulz:

This is what Bioware's been up to since ME3 release:

Resurgence Pack Announced; New Free DLC That Comes In April 11th

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/mass-...ounced-new-free-dlc-that-comes-in-april-11th/

•Two New Action-Packed Maps – Take the battle to Firebase Condor, a warzone outpost located on one of Palaven’s moons and Firebase Hydra, an old abandoned quarian colony which has since been converted into a critical power facility. Each map represents a crucial asset in the overall fight against the Reapers.
•Six Powerful New Unlockable Characters – Assume the role of new characters for each class, including the Asari Justicar Adept, Krogan Battlemaster Vanguard and characters from new playable races with the Batarian Soldier, Batarian Sentinel, Geth Engineer and Geth Infiltrator.
•Lethal New Weapons – Obliterate wave after wave of enemies by unlocking the Striker Assault Rifle, Kishock Harpoon Gun and Geth Plasma SMG.
•New Consumables – Cash in your credits to purchase reinforcement packs that could include the following new consumables:?Strength Enhancer – Applies a melee damage boost for one mission
Targeting VI – Applies a headshot damage bonus for one mission
Stabilization Module – Stabilizes weapons while firing and moving for one mission
Shield Power Cells – Shortens the length of time shields take to begin recharging for one mission

No patches, but moar multiplayer maps, moar superduper gunz and moar characters!!!! And FREEEEEEEEE because Bioware really cares for its fans and this is totally NOT a PR stunt!!!
:kfc:

racofer

Thread Incliner
It's like every move BiowarEA makes, the worse things get. In contrast, every move from Bethesda since the release of Skyrim has been gathering them more praise.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Finished ME3. The ending was decent, about what people are talking about? I had Joker, Javik, and Vega the three most deadly characters leaving the ship, looking around and preparing to conquer the galaxy. And also I had that breathing scene.

I ASK INANE QUESTIONS

ITZ NEVER STOPS COOOMING
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
And there seems to be no end for lulz:

nz7tw.png

Hey guyse, just look at this. Green, red, blue.
Just like the endings, lololosowitty.

Bioware should be nuked just to stop all their self-referential "humor" attempts.
QFT.

potatojohn

Arcane
My fucking god, the amount of discussion online about the ending of this banal, shit, boring eamole is just incredible. If only humanity invested this much time into fusion power we'd have unlimited power within a year.

Oesophagus

Arcane
Bioware fans: We don't like the endings! Change them now!

Bioware: OK, here's some new guns and multiplayer characters, for free!

Bioware fans: OMG we love you so much!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Actually, reading their forums it seems some (if not most!) of the users are capable of seeing through BioWare and EA's strategy and how the free ending DLC won't actually do anything.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/135175179

I'm not going to bother posting the best quotes or saving the OP image, which shows TOR's population trends, apparently taken from the game's official site

supposedly most of the servers have severe underpopulation problems, I'm not going to bother checking the facts either

LOL BIOWARE
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
But "infiltrator" is a class in all three ME games. There is no joke even if there is!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom