Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Tytus

Arcane

Probably was in this thread already but I'm too fat and lazy to go though it. 

Either way... 

Hit locations in ME. 
Destructible environments. 
Better physics. 
Sniper Rifle that didn't handle like you have Parkinson. 
Actual squad command in pause phase. 
Story line when at least some people on the Citadel are aware of the Roopers and the whole galaxy isn't retarded dismissing the claim. "Ah, yes Leapers." 

What the fuck happened, Bioware? ME1 was mainly being produced before EA bought them, so I can't even pin this on them. 

The game I would really want to see though is ME as turn-based tactical squad game much like x-com. And you can even still have touring around the ship between missions to put fucking some STD infested aliens for the biodrones.

Last edited:

Frusciante

Cipher
Project: Eternity

Either way... 

Hit locations in ME. 
Better physics. 
Story line when at least some people on the Citadel are aware of the Roopers and the whole galaxy isn't retarded dismissing the claim. "Ah, yes Leapers." 

What the fuck happened, Bioware? ME1 was mainly being produced before EA bought them, so I can't even pin this on them. 

The game I would really want to see though is ME as turn-based tactical squad game much like x-com. And you can even still have touring around the ship between missions to put fucking some STD infested aliens for the biodrones.

Video removed, what is it?

Angthoron

Arcane
"Fresh but recognizeable"

Maybe he tried to say "Flesh butt recognizeable" in a concealed Stanry Roo accent, hinting at much romancefulness.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
It seems biotards just pushed retardation on a a brand new level
"Tomorrow my daughter is scheduled to be born," wrote a soon-to-be-dad named Adam last night. "Since day 1 her first name was always going to be Tali'Zorah. ... My wife fell in love with the name during our first playthrough of [Mass Effect] many years ago."
"Confused friends and relatives are told 'we wanted a nice Quarian name,'" Adam added, "just because it's funny to see the confusion become worse."

Whiner

Augur
Best of Bioware fanbase in one picture:
1389480780319.jpg

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
"The Illusive Man has the right idea" sounds like he'd fit right in with the WCDS.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
"The Illusive Man has the right idea" sounds like he'd fit right in with the WCDS.

Too bad he turns to be controlled by Joos Reapers in third part as rest of them politicians. We can't have pro Human faction led by Straight White Capitalist Man not being turned full Evul Stupid in game about enrichment coming or maybe cumming from banging space lesbians and scallies; would be too subtle for Biowhore Team Social Justice.

Sunsetspawn

Arcane

Either way... 

Hit locations in ME. 
Better physics. 

No, but you damn sure can pin the derp of 2 and 3 on them. Come on now, you know what happened. The 360 wasn't quite capable of pulling that off, or perhaps Bioware themselves weren't, or both, so they scaled back a bit. Had Bioware even made a shooter before that? And I do remember there being a few destructible elements of the environment on Therum, but it seemed like an afterthought. Anyway I think what they ended up doing in Mass Effect was the better of two possibilities, as the alternative is what we got in 2 and 3 in which small, tight corridors with grafical immushun were prioritized over any sense of open environments.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

Too bad he turns to be controlled by Joos Reapers in third part as rest of them politicians. We can't have pro Human faction led by Straight White Capitalist Man not being turned full Evul Stupid in game about enrichment coming or maybe cumming from banging space lesbians and scallies; would be too subtle for Biowhore Team Social Justice.

Straight White Capitalist male being evil is ok, but I prefer Bob Page evil.

Evil is usually cooler than derpified heroes anyways.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom