Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The time is now

Bigg Boss

Arcane
If I was a guy like SDG making videos all the time I would make a thread to post all of them in.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Guys like SDG still haven't caught on that DU performs these random bannings to force users to create new accounts and pay for GD access. Nothing personal, just dirty business WaterDrinker. You shouldn't have presumed of being one of the few codexers with a job, it made you a target.

WaterDrinker

What did he do wrong exactly?
Where do I begin?

"He" didn't apologize properly to Daka.

"He" didn't play Fallout on his Steamdeck yet.

"He" proceeded to get bitchy about it and started demanding to be let back into Shoutbox.

"He" even managed to piss off DU and thus drew his wrath.

I mean what did "he" expect?

Um actually he did apologise to daka via PM. He gave daka a very nice warm apology. It was between him and daka and SDG felt it necessary to personally apologise to him via pm because he's a genuine guy and didn't want to post it on the forum for everyone to see and make a spectacle of it because he's not that type of guy. And daka proceeded to lie and make it seem like a fake apology because it was a PM nobody will ever get to see the PM. They just have daka's word. And if you want my personal opinion i think he's an evil sack of shit. SDG living with suicide and having problems himself would have never told daka to kill himself if he thought daka had legit problems, unlike the countless number of malicious scumbags on this site who legitimately want SDG to lose it and kill himself and record it for their amusement, and have been trying to coax him to do it for a longtime.

And also i think if you unbanned SDG for a couple hours he would take a screenshot of the apology he made and everybody would see daka is a lieing fucking prick.

Last edited by a moderator:

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Chris chan is in a cell becoming the messiah and forseeing the dimensional merge, and I'd say he's more firmly grounded than SDG at this point. It really is a thing to behold.

Is he actually proud of being a grotesque spectacle? I can't even tell

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I believe i found an album dedicated to SDG and his eternal love/battle with Theon& Mebs. Even Itallian shoes....

Just play the whole album.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I was just invited to SDG's discord server and when I joined I saw Wrong_Carlo there and noped instantly.
Just fuck already, quit this weird shy girl obsession thing.
What the hell? I'm happily married and you're a Canadian (gay). We are not the same.
Mmhmm.

We all know your marriage is more of a "beard" situation.

So what's your angle? Are you hoping Carlo will help get you a green card or is it just pure lust?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
TkjV6qH.jpg

laclongquan

Arcane
Could you not just create a discord or matrix channel? That way you're never at risk of getting banned.

I dont know howmany times i can say it i dont want to fucking download another app and i dont want to sign up for it. I already have too many fucking passwords. I just want my shoutbox :(

You can use the web client, and it takes like 10 secs to sign up.

That said, you could also just play Fallout and regain your shoutbox access.
What kind of punishment is that?
And what kind of Codexer that cant perform such thing pronto?
Being drunk is not an excuse in this case.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
It's been an entire week since I've got to be with my friends in shoutbox. Thats 7 days, or if you wanna get technical that's one hundred and sisxty eight hours i've been without contact of them. And I think you're seeing the negative effects it's been having on me mentally and my livelyhood. I've done served my time and it's time to let me be with my friends again. This gone far enough. Infinitron it's time to let me back in shoutbox. I promise i ain't gonna tell anyone to kill themselves. I'm past that shit. A man learns alot in 7 days. There wont be no fightin. I just want to be with my friends. You can see it's been killing me keeping me away
How long has it been now?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom