Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 Pre-Expansion Thread

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/2015/06/04/witcher-3-and-diversity/

Anyone has seen this shit?

Firstly, Slavic mythology isn’t really a thing

Fucking TRIGGERED:x

I think I would find it rather amusing if they threw in a token black person somewhere in the game. Especially if they did it without referencing why he was black. Just some black dude standing around in Crow's perch, born and raised there, a scion of house "the only black man in the village".

I find "IT'S JUST FANTASY LOL NOT BASED ON ANYTHING SO ADD BLACK PEOPLE" a rather weak argument. A world should have internal logic, and have unexplained black people walking around would break that logic. In the port of Novigrad, sure, make them traders from Zerrikania with an exotic ship or whatever, but it'd be hard to shoehorn in a substantial black person that would actually be relevant to the story.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
It'd be hard to shoehorn in a substantial black person that would actually be relevant to the story.

maxresdefault.jpg

made

Arcane
It'd be hard to shoehorn in a substantial black person that would actually be relevant to the story.

maxresdefault.jpg
I find that extremely offensive. Token person of color in the story is inevitably the bad guy whom the protagonist (a straight, hyperwhite male who's very hair is white to reflect the artist's obsession with his own race) must defeat in order to rescue the damsel and save the world. This disgusting white male power fantasy is a relic of a benighted past that has no place in modern gaming.

Doktor Best

Arcane
http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/2015/06/04/witcher-3-and-diversity/

Anyone has seen this shit?

Firstly, Slavic mythology isn’t really a thing

Fucking TRIGGERED:x

Why do you even link this? So the retard who wrote it gets even more attention? I always force myself then to read through this mental diarrhea only to succumb to vicarious embarassment (hope thats the right term in english) and rage that these kinda people even accomplish their goal of one minute internetfame.

Perkel

Arcane
You know these reviews arent meant to be taken seriously right?

We know how sarkasm and irony works.

It's hands down one of the best piece of music i have ever heard in a game.Made my black heart go all fuzzy and shit:bounce:

I find it insteresting that this theme is not new. Hell Total war used that which was based on something else. Same with text which comes from some folk irish or something like that. But combination of theme and song is perfect

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Or he written "swj" term wong?
I checked that neoFAG thread and owow :lol: the amount of dumbfuck! and hypocrisy in one thread is ridicilous. It might be even dangerous for anyone with functional brian.

It's funny to see "loud minority" that disrespect other groups/ethnics, like nothing happen.

Last edited:

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Or he written "swj" term wong?
I checked that neoFAG thread and owow :lol: the amount of dumbfuck! and hypocrisy in one thread is ridicilous. It might be even dangerous for anyone with functional brian.

Can't find it. Did they remove it. Hell, I was in the mood for assloads of popcorn drama.

Edit: Nevermind; thanks for linkz

hivemind

The SJW's are morons but poles sometimes really give off this sort of an almost jewish vibe with their mentality
1*EtsloYpOs4mG3qXVzairog.png

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
By the way, Chmielarz should've trolled the dumbfucks a bit by mentioning the whole game is taking place during a war between a conquering southern empire, where soldiers called BLACK ONES march under a BLACK banner, and two northern countries symbolized by white lilies and something that looks suspiciously ilke the Polish national emblem.

latest
COA_Temeria.png

Black colonialism! :outrage:

hivemind

So the soldiers are called BLACK but their king is called the WHITE flame?

fucking disgusting slavery allegory

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom