- Oct 1, 2018
I did some testing and I couldn't reproduce a crash toggling it on and off or going through loading screens with it on/off.
Some more fixes and improvements.
Again, thanks for the input, everyone.
- Esc and Space skip cutscenes rather than any key. Useful if you want to make screenshots during a cutscene.
- Free camera position now restored after cutscenes, not just after loading.
- Asking the Helene Ambassador for assistance with the final showdown has one less prerequisite (you can still change the goal to 'sue for world peace' to get a 10 difficulty negotiation like before).
- Drone bug fixed where Tank 1 could get stuck on multiple locations if it went to Bolsena Lacus and then spread.
- Containers wouldn't reset after restarting a new game after finishing it under certain circumstances. The game should now reset universally when creating a new character no matter how you end it or if you die.
- EMP cannon at Doom Mons will appear if you place it, leave, restore and go back.
- Player character turn radius decreased at Doom Mons so smaller characters will trigger the exit interaction more easily.
- Coming back to Doom Mons after placing the EMP cannon will get the morale boost from the beautiful view, but acknowledge that the cannon is there.
- Can now tell Karl what IPMS tells you in the very first conversation even if you skip that conversation right after.
- Added missing dialogue audio for Karen (Chinese email).
- Ling acknowledges that Daxia has finished her nitrogen modifications at the Outpost no matter what path she took.
- Bolsena Lacus total methane content fixed.
- Vaenern Lacus group total methane content fixed.
- Opening and canceling a pump hookup action will no longer block ESC key
- Extra surge button removed. Surge buttons conform to the new UI.
I see! But shouldn't I at least be able to tell him that I've surveyed Menvra Crater even if I haven't built the computer room yet? I understand he won't give me any new missions.Horst should point you to a new one when you ask him about more missions. There are three survey missions for Herschel: Menvra Crater, Hetpet Regio and Guabonito. If you haven't built and powered a computer room yet, he won't give you more after Menvra.
He also won't give you more if the orbital realignment quest comes up and you haven't helped him with that yet.
I see! But shouldn't I at least be able to tell him that I've surveyed Menvra Crater even if I haven't built the computer room yet? I understand he won't give me any new missions.
Btw Horst is a really nicely written character and perfectly voiced.
Zero logistics, 10 awareness, and 4 exploration baby! As for Karen that's the thing, game bugs out when I try to negotiate with her with that zero negotiation trait. Guess that's the price I must pay for trying out the outdated "demo" from pirate sites. And my bank fucked up the steam transaction so it got stuck in limbo for a day, I will miss the discount, fuck!You ask Karen to do it and take the reputation hit for a failed negotiation. I assume you have logistics points if you didn't take any of the others, so your salary hit will be offset by the passive modifiers of that skill.
Bought it full price. Already can see some bugs. Look tab in character creation does not save body sliders when you cycle through them. Just set every slider to the left and cycle through body, arms and legs tabs and you will see your sliders resetting to default values. Pretty annoying when you try to make a character.
Also I got one step ahead of the tutorial and disabled hydroponics and enabled construction bot before going to sleep and fixing the tower. Tutorial misses that fact and later asks me to do the things that cannot be done since I already did them. Like when it asks to power on the construction bot I instead disable it because it was already powered on, then AI asks me to wait for stuff to be finished but it's finished already. There needs to be a lock during tutorial that prevents you from doing stuff prematurely or tutorial should reconginse your actions to make sense.
This makes sense. I assumed it was the case and left it off for going to Feia Lacus, and it was fine.I have to ask what happens if you turn of the oxygen while you leave the base to go with the rover somewhere. I mean if no one is at the base then no one would consume oxygen there and then the level of oxygen would remain the same when you come back as when you left. So I would like to now what happens if you turn off oxygen while you're not there? If you for example would like to power the research station instead.
Yep, there's equipment in the base that can't withstand low temperatures.Also heating, do you have to have it on permanently?