Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Elder Scrolls Todd Howard Appreciation Thread

what do you think of Todd?

• i like him and i like bethesda

• he's a nice guy but i'm not getting scammed again

• i'd play bethesda games, don't care about todd tho

• i don't like him, i don't like bethesda games, and i only play turn-based games

• who is todd? (kc)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Old Hans

Arcane
man I miss early and mid 2000's. who remembers that pre release Oblivion video where Todd shows off the dynamic AI. I fell for that 100%

Oracsbox

Pete+Hines+Todd+Howard+Fallout+4+Video+Game+EBNC3UP6Rt5x.jpg

Todd Manlet and his friend Pete Hines...it reminds me of something..

1238244_10201648470510632_2135539046_n.jpg

Wunderbar

Arcane
His height is just another advantage, he wouldn't be as likeable as he is without having a certain flaw.

You see a tall person, what are you first thoughts? "Oh damn he's a big guy, he's so cool"? Nah, i bet you either feel indifference, or envy. Meanwhile Todd's short height makes you go "aww he's so short and sweet, poor guy".

Generic-Giant-Spider

Todd turning his short height into an endearment is what makes him a genius. He doesn't even call attention to it or anything, it's just moments like when he walks on stage and you see his small silhouette coming out the entrance that makes you smile and go, "Fucking Todd Howard" and want to do the Arnold/Carl Weathers manly handshake.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Tod Howard is a manlet responsible for a lot of decline.

The options are retarded " i don't like him, i don't like bethesda games, and i only play turn-based games"

So, I don't like him and play a lot of action based RPG's like VtMB and Gothic 1/2/3.

prengle

Savant
p57f92.jpg

amazing post as always Rod, thank you for your contribution to the codex

Old Hans

Arcane
Starfield is going to usher in a new epoch of unparalleled gaming that will leave the codex speechless.
"I need you to go to Star System [Xyglong] and retrieve the [Data Cube] from the [Old Cave] If you succeed I will reward you with [auto pistol]

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Goddamn, I pretty much hate all Bethesda's games but I just can't bring myself to hate this man, he lied to us many times before and probably will do so again, still I just find him so charming that I always want to hear what he has to say.
The power of 10 Charisma.

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies...

Codex Year of the Donut
I want a recount and a signature verification on those ballots, no way the results are accurate.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom