Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
All of them are overtly overpowered and thus extremely boring to play.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
CA seem to be absolutely oblivious about what makes Kislev appealing, yep

GW seem to be absolutely oblivious about what makes Kislev appealing*
GW seem to be absolutely oblivious about what makes Warhammer appealing*

Here is an interesting analysis of the stylistic changes made by GW:

I don't know what to call it, but over all these years the fantasy style, even the dark one, has become, I don't know, superficial? Simpler? Less intense? It's not a matter of blood and guts, but of the strength, or lack thereof, that emanates from the style.

Gromoer

Educated
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Kislev isn't appealing.
U wot
IMG_0752.jpeg

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
From what i have seen the Kislev in the game doesn't look anywhere near as cool as this^

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
It doesn't. For some reason Kislevites are all chunky boys.

Also its probably one of my least favorite factions, apart from Nurgle. There's just something off about how they play.

Tyrr

Liturgist
Cathay is the worst. I hate everything about it.
From the stupid names, their boring roster, 50% women in the army, the leaders, the heroes, the magic, jin/yang bullshit.

That's just a lame flying snake, not a dragon you morons.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Eh Cathay is fine. There are really worse factions to play from boring perspective (dorf, kislev, v count, norsca, helf, nurgle)

That being said it really isnt the most exciting faction indeed

Gromoer

Educated
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Helves were ok in twarhammer2. Their diplomacy layer was very helpful in shaping helf alliance.

Elttharion

Learned
There is a mod thats on beta right now that replaces the IE map with an expanded version of the Old World.

Here are some pics, it looks pretty interesting.

Starting positions:
g9b4rwb5iizb1.png

Provinces:

me7fmow6iizb1.png

The mod

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Last time I played Boris I wiped all nearby chaos lord with a stack of kossars. I literally just run around and murder various "Apocalyspe hosts" "Armies of the last days" etc. etc. With kossars.
It is literally "I am not locked up here with you - you are locked up here with me"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom