Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

deem

Savant
Perhaps not too triggering of a statement but the original Gothic is far better than its sequel.

Codex Year of the Donut
image.png

image.png

LudensCogitet

Learned
Pathfinder 3 will feature only gay NPC and will force gay sex on the player and still, Pathfinder-fags will not only buy it but ask for more.

"You right wing retards see wokeness everywhere. Sure sucking a dick at an all male elf night club is part of the main quest, but it's not like they force it down your throat."

laclongquan

Arcane
like you could in FO3

Wasn't 3 still somewhat RNG? I think you had a percentage chance that was effected by your speech skill
It check both skill and stat I think. If it's speech check, it check Charisma also. If both are over threshold the more, the higher the chance to success. 10 CHA and 100 speech is surefire success. And in the beginning F3 hide dialog line if your skill doesnt even meet threshold, which is bad design and get changed later I think.

laclongquan

Arcane
Lightning bolt > Fireball
The problem is that game devs never want to make an actual lightning bolt. They only want to make a slow cloud of spark flying around. Target can actually get out of the way, or in some case, run away from a lightning bolt... What's the fuck?

Lightning bolt, as designed on paper, is indeed better than Fireball.

jackofshadows

Magister
But why it suppose to trigger people here? Of course it's a huge part of the appeal, just like in Diablo or MK even.

The fact that steam version of it nowadays don't have kids in there is what triggers me.

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
There's no real leftist agenda, just a few loud voices on social network and some very impotent idealists. The real power is still held by conservative rich people and everybody else just kicks down, because they are afraid of the power of the rich.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom