Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - isometric tactical Korean SRPG

Discussion in 'jRPG Weeaboo Discussion' started by hexer, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Abu Antar Tweet, tweet Patron

Abu Antar
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker

• Salute Salute x 5
    ^ Top  
  2. Jaedar Arcane Patron

Jaedar
    Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Did they fix the translation yet? I don't like having to guess what skills/talents do (even more than usual).

^ Top  
  3. GhostCow ワイフハンター Patron

GhostCow
    The translation isn't ever going to be perfect but it's not so bad that you can't figure things out unless you're retarded

• Agree Agree x 3
    ^ Top  
  4. ERYFKRAD Barbarian Patron

ERYFKRAD
    Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Well, shit.

• Funny Funny x 8
    ^ Top  
  5. Luckmann Arcane Zionist Agent

Luckmann
    I just noticed something that might be working as intended, but that I'd consider a bug unless there's some clarification. Counterattack seems to break Iron Wall. Iron Wall is only supposed to be broken upon using an ability or upon movement. It is possible that Counterattack is classified as an ability, but I can't actually find anything that suggests that it is, so either way, I'd consider it an issue.

Someone should tell the developers so they can fix it, because this really fucks my Irene build.

You can usually work it out, but there's some stuff that is simply gibberish. In hindsight, I should've screencapped them because I can't remember which ones they were, but they're in there.

^ Top  
  6. Cyberarmy Love fool Patron

Cyberarmy
    Divinity: Original Sin 2
    Counterattack and Forestallment bypass most things like that (especially if you have the mastery set that enabling them to always hit) so its probably working as intended.

^ Top  
  7. Lhynn Arcane

Lhynn
    Probably working as intended, though it should deactivate counterattack if you use it instead of breaking it.

^ Top  
  8. Luckmann Arcane Zionist Agent

Luckmann
    If it's working as intended, it should be clarified that Counterattack counts as an Ability.

^ Top  
  9. Saark Arcane Patron

Saark
    A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
    Pretty sure all reactive actions use the base ability of the character, so they are considered using an ability due to that.

• Yes Yes x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. Endemic Arcane

Endemic
  11. Jaedar Arcane Patron

Jaedar
    Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    • Bro, do you even lift? Bro, do you even lift? x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Jaedar Arcane Patron

Jaedar
    I'm quite a bit in now (?). There is a huge difference in the usefulness of characters I feel. Sion cleans house left and right, the healer can barely contribute more than running around and opening chests.

^ Top  
  13. Mig Novice

Mig
    Don't know if you just got her, but when I got her she was underlevelled compared to the rest. She became a really useful healer/dispeller later on with a decent normal attack. And a really strong overcharge aoe ability IIRC.

^ Top  
  14. Jaedar Arcane Patron

Jaedar
    So far her range is abysmal, as is her hp, making it very hard to use her without her dying before her next turn.

^ Top  
  15. Cyberarmy Love fool Patron

Cyberarmy
    Divinity: Original Sin 2
    She's actually one of the more useful ones, got nice CC, she can steal buffs from enemies, also her attacks ignore cover to an extend. Her HP is low so yeah, she needs some defensive masteries too.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. Spectacle Arcane Patron

Spectacle
    Anne becomes a lot more important later on when you have a larger crew and fight larger groups of enemies. You won't use her main attack much because somebody will be needing healing almost every turn.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.