Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

ArchAngel

Arcane
One of those linked updates mention some big update or something. I hope it is an overhaul of the Deep Caverns. I would still like to finish my 1st playthrough.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
FIRST 48 HOURS ONLY:

All backers of Wasteland 3 ($20 or more) will receive a FREE copy of either the old-school turn-based post-apocalyptic cRPG UnderRail or the point-and-click horror adventure game STASIS. Steam Keys will be distributed after the Wasteland 3 campaign has concluded.

epeli

Arcane
Heh, it's probably just a case of inXile devs being bros and giving a small indie dev some help. Wouldn't be the first time. Years ago, they gave Underrail alpha some attention through their WL2 social media channels IIRC.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Just bouncing inbetween playing this game and reading this thread to spam that I picked up and ma enjoying it immensely so far.

Underrail is the 'real' FO3.

NEXT.

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
Just bouncing inbetween playing this game and reading this thread to spam that I picked up and ma enjoying it immensely so far.

Underrail is the 'real' FO3.

Yeh, Underrail is great :love:. It brought me that good cozy feeling when i was in university and in free time keeped playing Deus Ex, Gothic, Fallout 2.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
Yes, Underrail have this "exploration done right" feel.

Area is huge but it has system to it, also just exactly huge not to get lost.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Guess I'll be owning this in November, in which case it'll be a race between the release of Underrail's next patch versus the release of Pillars of Eternity's final DRM-free disc patch. :M

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Guess I'll be owning this in November, in which case it'll be a race between the release of Underrail's next patch versus the release of Pillars of Eternity's final DRM-free disc patch. :M

Strange that you wait for years to get a DRM free patch for PoE, but have zero problems using a Steam key for Underrail.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Strange that you wait for years to get a DRM free patch for PoE, but have zero problems using a Steam key for Underrail.
Wasn't Roguey living on an oil rig or something? Counting every kB of download?

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
I have it on good authority that Roguey is actually a sentient moss that grows on the outer hull of the ISS.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"It brought me that good cozy feeling when i was in university and in free time keeped playing Deus Ex, Gothic,"

FUCK OFF.

" Fallout 2."

Now, we'rte talkin'.

As for Rogue,. that Sawyer fanboy shouldn't bother for Underrail. He will hate it.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
"that Sawyer fanboy shouldn't bother for Underrail. He will hate it."

It seems more and more likely that I won't like it, but it has nothing at all to do with Sawyerism. I don't believe I'll enjoy a single-character turn-based combat crawl regardless of how good the combat is.

Underrail's a relatively small download, and I've had the disc version of Pillars installed since April 2015, no sense letting it go to waste.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Underrail does almost everything the way Sawyer doesn't want games to do and you are pro sawyer style so, yeah, it has everything to do with sawyerism. L0L

But, yeah, if you already have it, might as well try it. If you don't like it you doin't like it. If you do just another game to play. Either way won't effect my enjoyment. :)

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Cmonnnnnnnnnnnnn Styg, reliz more info on upcoming expansion and new projects ! Your fans are jonesin' bad!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom