Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
It has been delayed.
How can it be delayed if there's no release date..?
Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

Ent

Savant
"Your time is up!" Sounds like a cheesy one liner a time based super hero would use. I love it.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I was passing through Serbia just a few days ago, that makes me and Styg basically brothers. Gib mir das Spiel I'm entitled to an early look by blood relations.

Sykar

Arcane
I was passing through Serbia just a few days ago, that makes me and Styg basically brothers. Gib mir das Spiel I'm entitled to an early look by blood relations.
Usually when Germans pass through our country they are entitled to something else! :bunkertime:

Vi kam in pize!

Zer ar mäny wais to wörld dominaschion!

:discohitler:

:evilcodex:

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Usually when Germans pass through our country they are entitled to something else! :bunkertime:
I will be passing trough Serbia on my way to the tool concert in Чехия! Most certainly i will buy a few bottles of serb rakija for the road!

agris

Arcane
Patron
Just found a really nice 5 euro for 700ml of peach rakija,ended up drinking 3 bottles for 2 days :).

How do I rate a post “Bulgarian AF”?

PS. Your new year cheese pie is quite good, but aluminium foil is horrible for your teeth.

Iluvcheezcake

Prophet
My personal favourite is plum rakija.
My aunt used to make some each year at her village, it was a local event. Every household had its own version, but the quality varied. Some of it was top notch, mild or no hangover at all, but otherbwas only useful for cleaning glass surfaces

Efe

Erudite
is rakija a poor attempt at imitating turkish raki? or a remnant of the times back when they had ottoman overlords?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
is rakija a poor attempt at imitating turkish raki? or a remnant of the times back when they had ottoman overlords?
Why do people assume that the word came from kebab??? All of their shit is stolen from other cultures. Most of their food comes from the arabs,the sweets from the greeks and the alcohol from slavs. How the fuck people see a nomadic tribe as people who have extensive kitchen is beyond me.

Anyway,lets not derail this thread. When is the expansion coming? Also Styg what is your favourite rakija?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom