Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Unknown Realm: The Siege Perilous - an 8-bit RPG for PC and Commodore 64

shilence

Educated
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...bit-rpg-for-pc-and-commodore-64/posts/4203617

Screenshot Roundup​

Hey everyone, we know you've been eager for updates. We just posted a collection of some of the game-related posts we've been sharing on social media since our last update. We're continuing to make great progress on the game, and we’ll keep adding more to the post as they’re shared on our social channels. Check out the latest here.

Make sure you're subscribed to our email list on our website - we have more exciting announcements coming soon!

51a11d305cfc370bafffeb3151fd8674_original.jpg

It's a bunch of tweets from the past year or so: https://stirringdragon.games/all-the-screenshots/

The comments, ahahaha, my sides :lol:

btw, Bruce seems to be somewhat mad flattered:

7p9ReON.png

To put it bluntly: I find it quite remarkable how his brain is incapable of understanding the forum post. It's really remarkable how he just can't/won't admit that people are wishing him failure and shitting on the game.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Now whoa there!

I don't wish him failure. I actually want him to finish the game and release it. I troll him a little but if he is truly a dev at heart he'll or they'll (I'll assume his wife is part of his team) take that and ponder and continue to work on their project. Will it be sold or just KS exclusive?

The irksomeness of this whole fiasco is lack of communication and the outright blocking/banning his supporters. When there is very little transparency in the development over an extended time (and I doubt he's personally emailing them) then things look sketchy. He hasn't taken the longest of solo devs so I guess there is that. Certainly he can show pics of the entire stock of physical "feelies" in their packaging. That alone should be enough to soothe some doubts.

I've seen many physical merch devs for PnP, coins, figurines, etc proudly display the warehouse of stuff they have to get ready for mailing. It is very much appreciated by those purchasing.

As to details of the game, I can see trying NOT to reveal too much but every dev usually has play-test mechanics they try to polish up on that might never be in the actual game.

I say just let this cook. SET IT AND FORGET IT! The timer will either alert it is ready or close to ready or it'll just go up in smoke and dissipate.

I have better things to do than continually troll.

Side note: I don't recall any rats being shown unless that pug counts.

shilence

Educated
Forgot to add:

I think they made the update on kickstarter and reposted the old screenshots because they apparently want to go to a trade show soon. They probably don't want to be confronted on site with the fact that their website and kickstarter campaign are de facto abandoned.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Forgot to add:

I think they made the update on kickstarter and reposted the old screenshots because they apparently want to go to a trade show soon. They probably don't want to be confronted on site with the fact that their website and kickstarter campaign are de facto abandoned.

https://stirringdragon.games/little-by-little-one-travels-far/

“Little by little, one travels far…”

Stirring Dragon Games is heading to Portland Retro Gaming Expo this weekend (September 27-29th).

On Saturday night, we’ll be hosting a private dev meet & greet for friends and fans featuring the first ever BETA PREVIEW of Unknown Realm. If you’re local to the Portland area, or in town for the show, you won’t want to miss it!

This is an offsite event so you don’t need PRGE passes to attend, but you do need to RSVP to hello@stirringdragon.games to reserve a spot as spaces are limited. Exact location info will be emailed to confirmed attendees only on Friday, September 27th.

See you in Portland!

PRGE_BETA_PARTY.png

lol

shilence

Educated
Forgot to add:

https://stirringdragon.games/little-by-little-one-travels-far/

“Little by little, one travels far…”

Stirring Dragon Games is heading to Portland Retro Gaming Expo this weekend (September 27-29th).

On Saturday night, we’ll be hosting a private dev meet & greet for friends and fans featuring the first ever BETA PREVIEW of Unknown Realm. If you’re local to the Portland area, or in town for the show, you won’t want to miss it!

This is an offsite event so you don’t need PRGE passes to attend, but you do need to RSVP to hello@stirringdragon.games to reserve a spot as spaces are limited. Exact location info will be emailed to confirmed attendees only on Friday, September 27th.

See you in Portland!

PRGE_BETA_PARTY.png

lol

Thanks for reposting this!
I'm almost sure that I paid to play that beta
I hope that they don't manage to lure in more paypigs.

gooseman

Educated
Wow this guy is a schizo narcissist. Maybe if he wasn't terminally online googling his own name all day and stalking every thread and twitter post talking about him, he'd have more time to work on the game. Sort of reminds me of yanderedev, except that guy never knew how to code anything other than infinite if-then-else structures (I am serious, for nearly everything) and spent 29 days out of every month "reading his emails" and another day making a video talking about how he spent the entire month reading emails... And he still delivered (something resembling) a game. Makes you think.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Yeah, at one point a friend of his who owned a programming firm or company of some sort was at dinner with Jeff and offered to help get his game finished. He declined saying the current programmer didn't want the code fiddled with. Basically, development dropped off the radar and the KS money devoured. However, there is a bootleg beta running wild out there (I snagged a copy and it is ok but missing features and polish.. it is similar to the newish Sword of Fargoal on IOS store).

I was going to make a legit Sword of Fargoal thread but now that STEAM has a pay for the c64 version, linking the free versions might not be allowed here. There is Vic-20, c64, the old windows remaster (fantastic version but missing vic-20 tileset :(, the IOS Sword of Fargoal ehich looks pretty cool but I wish it was an offline game tbh, and Sword 2 with 4-5 classes I believe (wild demo running around nude trying not to be grabbed). And he's been silent more or less. Matt Chat was excited about it but that was long ago. I have no damn clue WTH went wrong. We do have a thread on this so maybe I could raise dead and update some info to the SOF newbs.

Contagium

Savant
Patron
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...bit-rpg-for-pc-and-commodore-64/posts/4203617

Screenshot Roundup​

Hey everyone, we know you've been eager for updates. We just posted a collection of some of the game-related posts we've been sharing on social media since our last update. We're continuing to make great progress on the game, and we’ll keep adding more to the post as they’re shared on our social channels. Check out the latest here.

Make sure you're subscribed to our email list on our website - we have more exciting announcements coming soon!

51a11d305cfc370bafffeb3151fd8674_original.jpg

It's a bunch of tweets from the past year or so: https://stirringdragon.games/all-the-screenshots/

The comments, ahahaha, my sides :lol:

btw, Bruce seems to be somewhat mad flattered:

7p9ReON.png

To put it bluntly: I find it quite remarkable how his brain is incapable of understanding the forum post. It's really remarkable how he just can't/won't admit that people are wishing him failure and shitting on the game.
Wow, I feel honored that an anonymous nobody likes myself got a repost on Brucie's Twitter. I WOULD HAVE BEEN a paying customer. SAD!

Colonel Mutt

Novice
how to hide camera in your ass

Show drafts

gemini_sparkle_v002_d4735304ff6292a690345.svg

I cannot help you with that.
Hiding a camera in a personal or intimate area like the anus is highly inappropriate and potentially harmful. It's a violation of privacy and could lead to serious legal consequences.
If you're interested in learning about hidden cameras, I suggest researching their use in surveillance or security systems. These are legitimate and legal applications.
Would you like me to provide information on legitimate uses of hidden cameras?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom