Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Upcoming and future role playing games

Acrux

Arcane
I think there are furries in the game. But maybe you're killing them?

ss_66769c22147d371dcc199180e2c0c34a640742b5.1920x1080.jpg

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Mutant Meltdown
Release Date: TBA (Available on Steam EA)
Post-apocalyptic, Turn-based, Tactical, Squad-based, Camp Management

Capes
Release Date: 2023
Tactical, Turn-based, Squad-based, Super Heroes

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Japanese, Action, Third Person, Chinese Mythology, Later Han Dynasty

The Legend of Capa Negra
Release Date: TBA
Action, Isometric, Single Character, "Soulslike", Handcrafted World

Labyrinth of Zangetsu
Party-based, Dungeon Crawler, Ink Brush Graphics, Turn-based Combat, Japanese Mythology

Atlas Fallen
Action, Third Person, Open World, Optional Co-op

Where Winds Meet
Release Date: TBA
Chinese, Third Person, Action, Open World

Fallen Legion Revenants
RELEASED!
JRPG, Side Scrolling, Real-time Combat, Party-based, 2D Graphics

Last edited:

Acrux

Arcane
Would you consider a tag for "Port"s? There's been more than a few times I find out a game is an old Genesis or Playstation game and immediately lose interest. (Mostly because the controls are terrible for mouse/keyboard.) Just a thought, I understand if you don't want to track that.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Would you consider a tag for "Port"s? There's been more than a few times I find out a game is an old Genesis or Playstation game and immediately lose interest. (Mostly because the controls are terrible for mouse/keyboard.) Just a thought, I understand if you don't want to track that.
I will try to remember that for future entries in the thread..

lightbane

Arcane
Can you include this as part of the list, Abu? Since you cover JRPGs, this should be okay.

Looks like an Earthbound clone.

Acrux

Arcane
It's actually got a really good rule system. It is low budget and extremely janky, especially the camera.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Production on new GTAlike RPG, will start soon in Belgrade. Inspirations are many, what's important is: fat middle age senior programmers, funding, low cost, high passion, good writer, good artist, good managment - we've got it all. Looking for other roles. As I said, inspirations are many so let me empty my bag of buzzwords on all of you: isometric, breathing world simulation, physics, Fallout New Vegas factions, crime empire building & managment, Alex Jones conspiracies, style

Imagine isometric GTA:Vice City/ San Andreas, oozing with style, great music playing in background, as full bloodied RPG, with Fallout New Vegas factions system taken to next level and with mid story plot twist: Alex Jones is literally right about everything. From ScarFace to They Live. Multiple endings

When? Before 2025.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Roadwarden
RELEASED!
Text-based, Isometric, Pixel Graphics, Adventure, Visual Novel

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom