Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Upcoming and future role playing games

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This is a Square Enix exclusive update.

Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song - Remastered
Release Date: December 1 2022
JRPG, Turn-based, Party-based, Third Person, Multiple Scenarios

TRIANGlE STRATEGY
Release Date: October 13 2022
Japanese, Pixel Graphics, Tactical, Squad-based, Turn-based, Port

OCTOPATH TRAVELER II
Release Date: February 24 2023
JRPG, Turn-based, Job-based, Party-based, Pixel Graphics

VARIOUS DAYLIFE
RELEASED!
JRPG, Turn-based, Party-based, Job-based, Side Scrolling, Port

Voice of Cards: The Beasts of Burden
RELEASED!
JRPG, Turn-based, Party-based, Card Aesthetic, Hand-drawn Graphics

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Darth Canoli

Arcane

Roguelike, party-based, tactical-RPG, pixel graphics
By the SFD (Sigma Finite Dungeon) dev, which is exactly the same genre, short-ish (SFD is about 30 hours long, I think) and unusual party-based roguelike.

Combat is really tactical not featuring immobile monsters like in most nu-jrpg tactical games.

So, I'm hyped for their next game which is just out of closed beta, incoming soon.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Witch
Release Date: TBA
Turn-based, Party-based, "JRPG", 2D/3D Graphics

This one will be moved to vapourware section.
1663965951529.png
1663965961013.png

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
This is a Square Enix exclusive update.
Didn't even catch 'em all.

Personally, I think Abu Antar's judgment was sound. That's a port of a phone game. Wretched thing!

Phone game? Yeah, these are popping up on gog as well. This particular wretcheness requires 3rd party which is fucking ultra annoying. Looks crappy from the stills.....
InTextBenner.png

Your faggy-looking hero, your fat ass, your angry bitch... ???Mebs??

Fluent, SamDrunkguy, Theo, Mebs??
ezZLGWV.jpg

This is all SDG wanted.. a lil harem... poor dude. We miss ya dude.
U1eCS5P.jpg

Last edited:

Darth Canoli

Arcane
i dun wanna go to Europe

Why?
Europe is really fun right now.

On one hand, our politics opened the migration valve, rapefugees are flowing, doing what they do (taking over houses, smoking crack, stealing and raping, among other things).

And on the other hand, we've got friendly russians, trying to murder and rape our citizens, Chechens abducting children to marry rape them and poutine with one finger up his ass and the other on the red button.

Now, tell me you don't want to come, again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom