Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Now the champions of social justice eat themselves:

https://twitter.com/HardsuitLabs/status/1368956587432284167

Scroll down through replies until Anna Webster (ex-Hardsuit) decides to lecture her former company.

Additional: Oh, one of the fired ex-producers also weighed in. Real family, this.

I suspect that we are simply seeing what played out every day in HSL's daily standups.

Its like a bunch of fundamentalists who make up their holy scripture as they go along. Gotta keep up with the fad dogma of what you are supposed to chant or you get canceled on a cross by the career special victims acting as clergy!

Even something meant to be supporting is declared "Hate" and "Violence" by the nutters because you used the wrong terminology for their mythology.
b4amkk.jpg

Lambach

Arcane

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
the common headcanon that the taxi driver is Cain and that he influenced your character's development

I know nothing about World of Darkness outside of this game so I'm not gonna claim to know who the taxi driver is, but the conversation is so bizarre that he's clearly not meant to be human.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
the common headcanon that the taxi driver is Cain and that he influenced your character's development

I know nothing about World of Darkness outside of this game so I'm not gonna claim to know who the taxi driver is, but the conversation is so bizarre that he's clearly not meant to be human.

"Why is he laughing? Is it the Father behind him?"

Eli_Havelock

Learned

Nailed it.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/womxn

a woman (used, especially in intersectional feminism, as an alternative spelling to avoid the suggestion of sexism perceived in the sequences m-a-n and m-e-n, and to be inclusive of trans and nonbinary women)

If these useful idiots couldn't keep track of their own inventions becoming deemed problematic then what hope did they have making RPGs with choice and consequences? They'd be transitioning the outcomes all the time depending upon [current year]; 2021 rolled around and all their work became obsolete and problematic, hateful and violent.

Flying Dutchman

Learned
Guess Rachel Leiker got the boot, too:

There's also some oddball named "Kalengar" (?) who claims he was also a writer at the studio, but never saw any affiliation with Hardsuit before:

Last edited by a moderator:

Semiurge

Cipher
ergo the common headcanon that the taxi driver is Cain and that he influenced your character's development)

If I'm not mistaken "Cain" or whatever he is arrived to L.A. in the sarcofagus because Jack and him needed all L.A. kindred to be freaked out by his presence, so that they'd all associate their dread with the sarcofagus. That would make all powerhungry kindred fight over its contents, which were suspected to be an antedeluvian.

Its like a bunch of fundamentalists who make up their holy scripture as they go along. Gotta keep up with the fad dogma of what you are supposed to chant or you get canceled on a cross by the career special victims acting as clergy!

Even something meant to be supporting is declared "Hate" and "Violence" by the nutters because you used the wrong terminology for their mythology.

Even this kind of lunacy might become the norm if they outnumber the sane and scare everyone else into compliance. Even though members of minorities with their sob stories can easily weaponize sympathy in their favor, have they ever done anything to deserve special courtecies? It's important to remember that question when faced with humans using "handicaps" as shields.

Eli_Havelock

Learned
Even this kind of lunacy might become the norm if they outnumber the sane and scare everyone else into compliance. Even though members of minorities with their sob stories can easily weaponize sympathy in their favor, have they ever done anything to deserve special courtecies? It's important to remember that question when faced with humans using "handicaps" as shields.

That lunacy is the epitome of the baizuo/wumao double-standard; "womxn" is just their most recent revelation that their own creations are now deemed hateful and violent because someone figured out a way to sow victim currency from it.

On that note, I wonder if "Latinx" is still being culturally colonized as being the proper use, or is now deemed offensive. I guess it depends on which denomination of the cult you ask, and more importantly how much social currency they can earn for their white liberal savior complexes Malcolm X and Fredrick Douglas both warned about. Thankfully, most of the 7.8+ billion other people on the planet aren't really that interested in their Twatter religion. It would have been too much to hope that it died with Tumblr.

Polyphemus

Educated
Don't stare at women, don't say anyone has nice ass. No flirting,

Is it that hard not being a horny creep in the workplace?
Game developers are like slaves to me. I don't care how well they're treated or what happens to them, I just want good games. If a "creative lead" makes a good game, I wouldn't really care if he was whipping the coders to do it.

Koolz

Learned
Possibly Retarded
It's impossible to be single and not flirt when you are around attractive women. I don't care what you are doing for a job. It's impossible. It's in a guys nature to flirt with attractive women.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Malkavians in Bloodlines are way more than "lolrandom". Malkavians have, probably, the best insight in the situation among all clans
Obfuscate with bonus whispers is so damn addictive, i cant bring myself to play anything else

such pleasant memories it shakes loose, awwww

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom