Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming early 2025

RagingNomad

Educated
It looks like we'll additionally get a pre-order update today
Y7mXCwJ.png

RagingNomad

Educated
33 minutes? It looks like it's going to be big. This gives hope that the game has a lot of gameplay mechanics to show off. Perhaps they'll show us going through the same mission using different methods?
gcqLl9e.png

Harthwain

Magister
I really hope it won't devolve into "Let's talk about lore every step of the way until we reach 30 minute mark!".

user

Savant
I really hope it's not like Avoid's developers' direct, and is filled with same old generic PR drivel like "YOU ARE EMPOWERED WITH THE FREEDOM AND AGENCY TO CHOOSE BETWEEN CASTING DIFFERENT ABILITIES THAT DO DIFFERENT STUFF, IN REAL-TIME!".

Vibalist

Arcane
Oh wow, looks like I chose the exact right moment to come back to this thread. This should be interesting. I fully expect to absolutely despise everything about it.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/games/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2/news/extended-gameplay

Extended Gameplay Reveal​

Good evening Kindred,

Today in our Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 stream we shared exciting news about the game and our first extended gameplay trailer. On the stream, The Chinese Room (TCR) Community Manager Josh Matthews was joined by Alex Skidmore, Project Creative Director at TCR, who shared insights on the game, the narrative background and how the game plays. If you missed the stream, you can check it out below.

The extended gameplay stream (below) contains several spoilers, and if you wish to avoid them, there are sections marked in the video timeline, or you can watch the trailer version of the gameplay video, which does not contain any major spoilers.

If you want a spoiler free experience, watch the Gameplay Trailer instead.

bloodlines-2-extended

Concept art from Willem’s warehouse.

What’s Next​

Following this extended gameplay video, we will go into more details on each of the four base clans in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, showing abilities and how to customize your playstyle.

Last edited:

ChildInTime

Savant
I just adore how the gender-ambiguity-aware the ghoul illusions are, shouting "Lost them!" :lol:
Noticed the same thing, lol. Though I guess in this particular instance it's just the studio cheaping out on additional voice acting. Animations are fucking terrible btw.

Vibalist

Arcane
Railroaded nightmare sequence with half-cooked Dishonored combat and detective vision, interrupted by short Mass Effect dialogue sections that let you choose the tone of voice you express your anger in. Wow. This is the sequel to Bloodlines?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom