Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming early 2025

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
1699376065108.png

It's weird seeing YouTube comments so lit instead of sanitized shilling like most videos get now. A throwback to a few years ago.

Hellion

Arcane
They just mentioned in the game's discord server that gameplay videos will be released in early 2024.

Hello to everyone
:BongoPing:
. With us announcing the first playable clan in Bloodlines 2 we wanted to remind you that early next year we'll be showing extended gameplay as well as going into details about each clan.As such, if you have any questions about Brujah in Bloodlines 2, throw them at me and I'll see what we can get answered for you next year.
:BrujahWhite:
:BrujahBlack:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
It's up in the air whether or not Phyre is an authentic Armenian name, but that's definitely no Anglo.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
a chestless armenian vampire woman named Phyre wearing a bolo tie
something you'd expect to be drawn in excrement on an asylum wall, a bit of outsider art

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/games/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2/clans/brujah

Good evening Kindred, today the countdown begins!​

We’re revealing the first of four playable clans available at release in Fall 2024 in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 today. Following launch, two additional clans will be made available in DLC: one giving you a new way to experience the main-game and another offering a completely unique Seattle story.

No huge surprise in which clan’s boot is kicking open the door first… Don’t get too comfortable though, there’s always something unexpected in World of Darkness.

Nicknames​

The Learned Clan, Rabble, Punks, Hipsters, Prometheans, Rebels, Philosopher-Kings, Hellenes.|

Who are the Brujah?​

Brujah is the learned clan, the clan of radicals, the clan commonly misjudged as punks looking for trouble, the Brujah are guided by passion and dedication to an ideal. And if they have the supernatural strength to back that passion up, who are you to argue? Rebellion unites their blood, whether that rebellion is of the subtle lend me your ears kind or the fists out, fire in the streets sack of Rome kind is down to the individual.

Playing a Brujah in Bloodlines 2​

If you’re a player who leaves the shadows to the cowards, knows the frontline is where the fun is and idealistically rebels against power, Brujah is your clan.

In Bloodlines 2, Clan Brujah will offer a brutal melee playstyle with its abilities (in Vampire: The Masquerade, known as Disciplines) getting you into the fray and rewarding you for staying there. Exemplified in the video, our Brujah uses charge to gain a burst of momentum, grab an enemy, drag them with you and body slam them into a wall. Don’t assume you’re limited to charging just one enemy either. In early 2024, we’ll be back with a complete list of Brujah discipline powers you will be able to use in game.

What’s next?​

Brujah is the first of four clans available at release in Fall 2024 and next week, we’ll be back with the second playable clan. The following week, we’ll be on Thanksgiving hiatus, before coming back to reveal the third playable clan.

ColaWerewolf

Educated
Here's the Brujah Phyre:

vtm-bloodlines2-clan-brujah-render.jpg
Jesus fucking christ, they can't seriously expect an elder to look like this gay-ass baby-faced fanged fag.

Since we're only going to get 1 male and 1 female mc it would be nice if clan selection altered the model slightly not even asking for much, different hair styles, different/frayed up clothes, some scars, whatever.
You did this, I hope you're happy.

The President

Educated
“one giving you a completely new way to experience the main-game and another offering a completely unique Seattle story.”

I’d imagine that’s Malkavian and Nosferatu.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Stop, I almost choked on my drink and now there's water everywhere. RIP future unrevealed male model.

1699385184573.png

Last edited:

std::namespace

its a butch lesbo roffles... :lol:
i know you neckbeards are far removed from sports but here is some inside info:
the inside of a calf is only a straight line on fems and fatties
on males the achilles part is thiner and in the inner part protruding

>you
W55269X.png

XV5Mcj7.png

Cheesedragon117

Educated
I am not sure i understand exactly what you're pointing out, but I'll file it under "art tips".

Gotta say, I like the leg wraps. Everything else though, yeesh. Shouldn't a Brujah have more roughed-up clothes and a few bandages? Aren't they getting in supernatural fistfights every other night? I get that she(?)'s an Elder and is thus a bit more cleaned up than your average Kindred, but still.

I'm grimacing imagining what the Malk will look like.

An ironic name when you consider that VtM vampires are deathly afraid of fire.
authentic Armenian name
You expect too much from their writers.

Most likely it's just Fire, but in a cool zoomer dangerhair LGBTQ+ friendly way.

Last edited:

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/games/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2/clans/brujah

Good evening Kindred, today the countdown begins!​

We’re revealing the first of four playable clans available at release in Fall 2024 in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 today. Following launch, two additional clans will be made available in DLC: one giving you a new way to experience the main-game and another offering a completely unique Seattle story.

No huge surprise in which clan’s boot is kicking open the door first… Don’t get too comfortable though, there’s always something unexpected in World of Darkness.

Nicknames​

The Learned Clan, Rabble, Punks, Hipsters, Prometheans, Rebels, Philosopher-Kings, Hellenes.|

Who are the Brujah?​

Brujah is the learned clan, the clan of radicals, the clan commonly misjudged as punks looking for trouble, the Brujah are guided by passion and dedication to an ideal. And if they have the supernatural strength to back that passion up, who are you to argue? Rebellion unites their blood, whether that rebellion is of the subtle lend me your ears kind or the fists out, fire in the streets sack of Rome kind is down to the individual.

Playing a Brujah in Bloodlines 2​

If you’re a player who leaves the shadows to the cowards, knows the frontline is where the fun is and idealistically rebels against power, Brujah is your clan.

In Bloodlines 2, Clan Brujah will offer a brutal melee playstyle with its abilities (in Vampire: The Masquerade, known as Disciplines) getting you into the fray and rewarding you for staying there. Exemplified in the video, our Brujah uses charge to gain a burst of momentum, grab an enemy, drag them with you and body slam them into a wall. Don’t assume you’re limited to charging just one enemy either. In early 2024, we’ll be back with a complete list of Brujah discipline powers you will be able to use in game.

What’s next?​

Brujah is the first of four clans available at release in Fall 2024 and next week, we’ll be back with the second playable clan. The following week, we’ll be on Thanksgiving hiatus, before coming back to reveal the third playable clan.

They better make the Toreador available in the base game or else.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Yeah I'm faceblind so I had to do a back and forth comparison but this is in fact the female model https://thegameshow.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Vampire-The-Masquerade-Bloodlines-2.jpg https://techraptor.net/sites/defaul...e-bloodlines-2-brujah-split.jpg?itok=rZdeDLDz

Things that threw me off - this character has darker skin, blue highlights, and no chest...? Although hey, this confirms light customization is in. :lol:

Jesus fucking christ, they can't seriously expect an elder to look like this gay-ass baby-faced fanged fag.
An elder bitten at 18 I guess..?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Oh, now that we know that the concept art reflects a certain clan's look, we can guess the rest:
ssWXSkQ.jpeg

Confirmed: brujah
Confident: gangrel
Less certain: tremere, ventrue? The last one looks kinda disheveled, maybe malkavian?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom