Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The warhammer fanboyz are the most cringe fagz i have seen on the internet,i just feel like vomiting every time i see a warhammer post.....it is just....
vq281.jpg

And for the first time in a 40k game you are likely to be able to romance a Sister of battle or an Aeldari, you've seen nothing yet.
Ohh i will play the game and will most likely enjoy it to some extend,after all i am not a cringe warhammer fanboy,don't care about how many dildos could fit in the emperor arse,thus no butthurt from kanon rape that the owlcucks will deliver. Oh and pinhead is cringe too.

:martini:

Sarathiour

Cipher
Fowlrat already denied that the sister will be romancable.

(Of course they may still walk back on that. Who knows.)

Autist released a better romance mod for camillia, you can bet your ass some will also come for the battle sister if it's not possible in the base game.

zapotec

Liturgist

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
“GW doing quality control of their video game brand”

:hahano: :hahano: :hahano:
They never do, but they usually enforce strict lore control, so I guess Engrish falls under that, because you need to differentiate ork from not-ork speech.
poorfags. now THIS is real WAAAAAAAGH!

6283299_original.jpg

6283524_original.jpg
When you spent so much on the minis that you don't have enough left for a larger table

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Real men say no to animu waifu sisters of battle.

And yes to the glorious killing machines of the holy Ecclesiarchy.

Keep pure. Dump your load in a space elf special-use servitor instead.

sisters-of-battle-horz-blanche.jpg

Reinhardt

Arcane

They never do, but they usually enforce strict lore control, so I guess Engrish falls under that, because you need to differentiate ork from not-ork speech.

6283299_original.jpg

6283524_original.jpg
When you spent so much on the minis that you don't have enough left for a larger table
oh, boy, no table is big enough. it's from epic war between orkz and kaos - 150k points vs 150k points. literally thousands boyz.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

6283299_original.jpg

6283524_original.jpg
oh, boy, no table is big enough. it's from epic war between orkz and kaos - 150k points vs 150k points. literally thousands boyz.
Wow, that's quite impressive, but I'm still not sure about why to play this over Epic :D
That said, this dwarfs my epic armies by far, but I find their lack of Imperator titan disturbing...

S.torch

Arbiter
The heck?
The game is already in ALPHA?

What do they give for food in Russia? These guys had made more games in a couple of years than most "big" studios in a decade.

Sarathiour

Cipher
The fabulously optimistic theory is that higher up saw what trainwreck wotr was going to be near launch, and decided to leave the most retarded member of the team "working" on fix while the other were already preparing the next thing, also using a lot of already existing asset.

The realisitc one is that they are speedrunning monkey code again for an overbloated and barely playable game at release.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom