Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Owlcat_Eyler

Owlcat Games
Developer
Who has seen these guys already?

087.jpg

Nice taste. Some of my friends praise and love KOTOR too, but I'm not a fan of the Star Wars universe. StarCraft, Warhammer, and Mass Effect are more to my liking.
Safiya's Khaji from MOTB was hilarious :-D
Sir, playing Kotor has nothing to do with Star Wars. I loathe that Disney fairy tale in space, but Kotor 1 and 2 are excellent RPGs.

Dishonoredbr

Erudite
I would like to hear about your favourite RPGs (plot and mechanics in particular) as well
STORYwise: KOTOR 2, Fallout New Vegas and Devil Survivor (A JRPG).

Mechanic/Gameplay wise: Wasteland 3 , Shin megami tensei strange journey , Dragon's dogma and Pathfinder Wrath of Righteous.

Longes

Augur
ERYFKRAD , perhaps this is my failing as an artist or as a human being. I don't know much about Conan, and based on my research the key visual characteristics of Conan that I could identify were:
  • Black hair
  • Bad haircut
  • Blue eyes
  • Sits on a throne a lot
  • Muscular
So this is the best I could do while preserving the semi-futuristic look of Warhammer.

eys4RhK.jpg

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
ERYFKRAD , perhaps this is my failing as an artist or as a human being. I don't know much about Conan, and based on my research the key visual characteristics of Conan that I could identify were:
  • Black hair
  • Bad haircut
  • Blue eyes
  • Sits on a throne a lot
  • Muscular
So this is the best I could do while preserving the semi-futuristic look of Warhammer.

eys4RhK.jpg

That's actually pretty damn good. Looks a bit like the Emps though.

I never thought of it before, but the Big E does look a lot like modern Conan.....

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Longes Oh and by the way, I didn't mention body type. Big and bulky would be ideal, along these lines. Just a little less wide/bulky since as a Rogue Trader I'm sure he's very active.
Not heard of Nicholas Van Rijn, have you
Holy shit I haven't, but after reading the wikipedia page about the character he sounds legendary, and exactly the type of character I was going for. Very prestigious reference. Maybe I should read this series. Any good?

Owlcat_Eyler

Owlcat Games
Developer
  • Black hair
  • Bad haircut
  • Blue eyes
  • Sits on a throne a lot
  • Muscular

eys4RhK.jpg
Wow, epic!

Ryzer

Arcane
  • Black hair
  • Bad haircut
  • Blue eyes
  • Sits on a throne a lot
  • Muscular

eys4RhK.jpg
Wow, epic!
69h3di.jpg

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
  • Black hair
  • Bad haircut
  • Blue eyes
  • Sits on a throne a lot
  • Muscular

eys4RhK.jpg
Damned nice. I'll even forgive you for not knowing much about once of the earliest dnd murderhobos. Just this once.
If you're so inclined, would you mind making a variant standing and wielding a powersword? Thanks.

I don't know much about Conan
Rectify this by at least watching the movie. It is a classic, well worth your time.
Read the books too.

Longes Oh and by the way, I didn't mention body type. Big and bulky would be ideal, along these lines. Just a little less wide/bulky since as a Rogue Trader I'm sure he's very active.
Not heard of Nicholas Van Rijn, have you
Holy shit I haven't, but after reading the wikipedia page about the character he sounds legendary, and exactly the type of character I was going for. Very prestigious reference. Maybe I should read this series. Any good?
Oh yeah. Guy's a real character.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Longes if you are so kind as to create something for me as well: male, Ectomorph body type, lean (but not excessively bulky - think Bruce Lee), bald or blond (your choice), but with a ginger beard - weapon of choice: Power Fist. Paraphernalia that proves loyalty to the Emperor. The rest is up to you.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Longes if you are so kind as to create something for me as well: male, Ectomorph body type, lean (but not excessively bulky - think Bruce Lee), bald or blond (your choice), but with a ginger beard - weapon of choice: Power Fist. Paraphernalia that proves loyalty to the Emperor. The rest is up to you.
I got your back bro.
images (29).jpeg

Ryzer

Arcane
I got your back bro.
View attachment 38051
Skeletor x Warhammer 40k, now that's incline
skeletor.jpeg

Longes

Augur
Sorry. I have one more work cooking, and after that shop's closed for the time being. Maybe in the future

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom