Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Longes You do commissions? I got some OSRS gold I'd be willing to trade you.
At present - no.

Good, coz I could not repay you anyway.
But if you decide to challenge your creativeness by making an RT-style potrait of a "stern but noble looking space-dwarf, with beard and stuff" who is going to be full pro-imperium orthodox, I'll salute your decision.
I doubt Owlcat will have a proper representaion of the dwarves.
As a bonus:
vObCCjh.jpg

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you
w(°o°)w
I want more of them!
You can also ask for one.
A little older than those two based on this character:

https://www.napoleon.org/en/history...phies/talleyrand-perigord-charles-maurice-de/

Owlcat_Eyler

Owlcat Games
Developer
At present - no.

But if you decide to challenge your creativeness by making an RT-style potrait of a "stern but noble looking space-dwarf, with beard and stuff" who is going to be full pro-imperium orthodox, I'll salute your decision.
As a bonus:
vObCCjh.jpg

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you
w(°o°)w
I want more of them!
Really?? Alright, lemme think...
Let it be either a female Imperium-zealous RT(with Purity seals, shiny armor, strong faith, and so on) or an unsanctioned psyker: super-powerful and a bit Heretical hehe. I leave the choice to you +M

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
At present - no.

As a bonus:
vObCCjh.jpg

Conan the (rogue trader) barbarian pl0x

Desiderius

Patron
The Talleyrand link was a request, Longes.

Seems appropriate for the setting. Ostensibly loyal to God/Emperor, but in creative ways.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Longes If you have the time, I'd appreciate one. As a departure from the other portraits, could you make featuring a younger trader sporting a cocky smile who is looking directly at the painter/viewer. Would be nice if he was holding some sort of power spear in a pose similar to this, although a little more casual and squared towards the "painter". Feel free to have him in some sort of light "battle armor", sans the helmet.
1687898514646.png
In terms of an image for inspiration, I want the face to be vaguely "Greek", something like the face on this sculpture, but with a stubble beard that's cut relatively close. Photos included below.
NPzCjcZ.png

1687899178249.png
I can only imagine how much work this is and I expect nothing. Thanks if you do get around to it though!

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Longes Oh and by the way, I didn't mention body type. Big and bulky would be ideal, along these lines.
1687934171293.png
Just a little less wide/bulky since as a Rogue Trader I'm sure he's very active.

Reinhardt

Arcane
since as a Rogue Trader I'm sure he's very active.
that's not true. as mentioned many times rogue traders rarely do akshun personally. so you can be as many "bodypositive" as you want. or just replace useless flesh with grorious metal. or do whatever.
usually they do akshun because of extreme boredom.

Desiderius

Patron
The Talleyrand link was a request, Longes.

Seems appropriate for the setting. Ostensibly loyal to God/Emperor, but in creative ways.
I'll let it slide this time, but I'm neither a psyker nor your dog - say something like a normal human being if you want it.

Here's the gay frenchman you ordered.

qAVRjL2.jpg
PftUGVW.png

It was in response to this:

But perhaps I should have use the reply feature for clarity.

Talleyrand would no doubt be flattered by that portrayal but the idea was a Bishop (whatever the God Emperor’s high functionaries are called) with an unusually roguish (which is not to say ineffective) understanding of what his holy duties entail.

That would imply some more age along with the wear and tear that comes with it, if you are so inspired. If not, I’ll not be offended (which seems to be your aim, so I’m half hoping it spurs you to another pass out of spite).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom