Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games - Void Shadows DLC coming August 8th

Yoomazir

Educated
Did you notice that when you start a new campaign there is a mention of "other story modes coming soon". The season pass DLCs offer none, so that'll probably means Owlcat is going to announce... ANOTHER season pass(es), yaaay.

Rhobar121

Scholar
Did you notice that when you start a new campaign there is a mention of "other story modes coming soon". The season pass DLCs offer none, so that'll probably means Owlcat is going to announce... ANOTHER season pass(es), yaaay.
I sincerely doubt it. At the moment, both announced DLCs contain a new companion and stories for the main campaign, and this is probably not a coincidence.
Owlcat probably figured out what DLCs people are more willing to buy, and they're definitely not additional campaigns like From the Ashes.

Another thing is that the UI is almost identical to WotR. There was clearly recycling here.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I am pretty sure they gonna make a Space Hulk roguelike DLC sometime in the future

Featuring Orks instead of umies

std::namespace

std::namespace

visions of death with heretic psyker and assassin is kewl ^^

fail willsave once -> die!
Umso6pp.jpeg

next turn:
VFe3QOt.png

servitor went from 204 hp to 4 on 1 attack

so i was trying to get the visionsofdeath-60%-of-all-hp-is-now-dmg-lol higher and picked assassin cause it had
ZGPDhBC.png

that would lift me to
40% staff
10% opening assassin
25% afterglow
==
75%

assassin opening didnt work... i think? maybe?

so i picked elusive shadows
sEKjzl1.png

which works but weirdly and i dont get what it applies to...

and i picked
Fh2dNlX.png

to get another ~5%
which broke damage types and log display

the game does more dmg than the log displays... lol

single hit, dead man walking:
KCE1QDk.png

its very close to 100%, its like 95 but the enemy gets to act once before aftershock applies... still... hp is now not a problem... willpower is

jf8350143

Liturgist
In act 4 there is a quest where you need to find way in a large jungle, and every time you get in a new area there is a loading screen, and you will back track a lot because you don't know where you are going first time. As a result you spend more time stare at the loading screen than play the game.

jf8350143

Liturgist
Also why are some of the main quests not marked on the space map?

It's a pain in the ass to find a planet in all those systems with random name I can't remember because I've only been there once.

ArchAngel

Arcane

It's a pain in the ass to find a planet in all those systems with random name I can't remember because I've only been there once.
In journal it usually says system and planet name

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Marking is a mess,also most rumours don't complete lol.

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
hey hey rogue traders
pvmrot4cl47c1.png

I hate her portrait hope you can change it easily if I do another playthrough at some point (she will most likely get purged early though)

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
In act 4 there is a quest where you need to find way in a large jungle, and every time you get in a new area there is a loading screen, and you will back track a lot because you don't know where you are going first time. As a result you spend more time stare at the loading screen than play the game.
I respect BG3 streaming some relatively large areas (for an isometric game) without loading screens...

Like whole Act exteriors.

Last edited:

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Heya fellas, started playing this, against my better judgement. No amount bug is enough to stop me! I stared directly into the abyss (played and finished Kingmaker on release...)

Started as a commissar, heretics, witches and xenos beware. Your doom has arrived.

Soundtrack is really nice, liking the gameplay and really enjoying the writing till now. I'm still in the prologue though :|

Rhobar121

Scholar

cpmartins

Cipher

:prosper:

hey hey rogue traders
pvmrot4cl47c1.png

I hate her portrait hope you can change it easily if I do another playthrough at some point (she will most likely get purged early though)

why change it when you can just send her ass to the inquisition first chance you get? (I hope?)
It's better to wait a little longer and get free Dogmatic points (you won't have to wait long)
Stopped using this cunt after she summoned a 150hp daemon on chapter one. It was harder to kill than the whole fucking encounter put together. Absolutelly worthless.
Oh, and she passed out on the floor at the exact same moment just for a laf.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2186680/view/3900744344836946884

Hotfix 1.0.71 is out!

Lord Captains!

We continue purging the scrap code in the Omnissiah's name, and in today’s
Hotfix 1.0.71
for PC, we've addressed the most critical issues that you’ve faced on your journeys in the Koronus Expanse! Console and Mac patches with these fixes are awaited within a few days!

Check https://steamcommunity.com/app/2186680/discussions/0/4027970580228219058/ for up-to-date information on known issues and upcoming patches.

Please be aware of plot spoilers in the description below!

Narrative

Visual

• The High Factotum could disappear from the bridge and cutscenes not work at the same time - fixed;

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2186680/view/3900744344836946884

Hotfix 1.0.71 is out!

Lord Captains!

We continue purging the scrap code in the Omnissiah's name, and in today’s
Hotfix 1.0.71
for PC, we've addressed the most critical issues that you’ve faced on your journeys in the Koronus Expanse! Console and Mac patches with these fixes are awaited within a few days!

Check https://steamcommunity.com/app/2186680/discussions/0/4027970580228219058/ for up-to-date information on known issues and upcoming patches.

Please be aware of plot spoilers in the description below!

Narrative

Visual

• The High Factotum could disappear from the bridge and cutscenes not work at the same time - fixed;

Great effort there, maybe you should actually copy whats in the spoilers, just a suggestion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom