Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games - Void Shadows DLC coming September 24th

Shaja

Educated
:hmmm:

Fuck the void travel is total garbage. Spend an hour trying to go to an unexplored system,but between it there is a few stops and on every fucking jump i get called in to the bridge to lsiten to some irrelevant garbage. Ohhh captain we have a fucked up level on the other end of the map,go push a button,ohhh captain let me tell you about the world,ohhh captain i have dead pigeons in me room lets talk. And all that ends up in endless walls of shitty text and a lot of loading screens.
https://www.nexusmods.com/warhammer40kroguetrader/mods/1

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:hmmm:

Fuck the void travel is total garbage. Spend an hour trying to go to an unexplored system,but between it there is a few stops and on every fucking jump i get called in to the bridge to lsiten to some irrelevant garbage. Ohhh captain we have a fucked up level on the other end of the map,go push a button,ohhh captain let me tell you about the world,ohhh captain i have dead pigeons in me room lets talk. And all that ends up in endless walls of shitty text and a lot of loading screens.
How did you piss off the Gellar field so much?

Reinhardt

Arcane
finished prologue. so far i charge in, kick some ass, chant holy hymns for da emprah and then we spend momentum to kill everying that moves. went dogmatic. sister was impressed.

std::namespace

went dogmatic. sister was impressed
cuck

instead of working, im planning the turnorder on how to kill the csm lol

me - cmd sis, takeaim sis, turn tek

tek - plasma aoe (20 dmg), de/buff

cas - buff nig, turn nig

nig - scream (40 dmg), blind

sis - rapid, concen, burst6 (60 dmg)

nig - scream (40 dmg)

abel - axe (10 dmg bleed), noble sword 2*wp equiped

== 200 dmg ideally

... survive hv bolder, sniper, knife goons

... hope he doesnt run, aoo by abel

me - ?grenade? or ?takeaim tek?, turn tek

cas - krak grenade (30 dmg) or ?eye?, turn nig

nig - scream (40 dmg)

sis - rapid, concen, burst6 (50 dmg)

nig - scream (40 dmg)

abel - atk (10 dmg)

== 200 dmg ideally

... how do i survive here i dunno ...

3. 100 more dmg pl0x

Shaja

Educated
what level is supposed to be the janus palace fight? First fight I really struggled in.
The Slaanesh daemons? I was around 18. With my main character, Pasqal and Abelard tanking, surrounded the room before the fight and went straight to the girl summoning the deamonettes. Then I have Yrliet, Cassia, and Argenta behind the eldar reinforcements shooting from afar.

janior

Arcane
Patron
what level is supposed to be the janus palace fight? First fight I really struggled in.
The Slaanesh daemons? I was around 18. With my main character, Pasqal and Abelard tanking, surrounded the room before the fight and went straight to the girl summoning the deamonettes. Then I have Yrliet, Cassia, and Argenta behind the eldar reinforcements shooting from afar.
weird I did agree to help them but didn't get any extra help

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't even know what accent Jae is supposed to be but it almost sound like someone from the US trying to make fun some people accent coming from somewhere. Something Middle Eastern I guess?

Shaja

Educated
weird I did agree to help them but didn't get any extra help
I think it was in round 4 or before

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Those were easy,they died to one hit from old chap. The bitch boss was annoying with her no damage shit.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
In other news, WHAT THE FUCK IS JAE'S ACCENT???? It liquefies my brain to listen to her. Some chemically unstable blend of cod actors' Hispanic and Oirish?
I haven't heard it, but the actress is Iranian.

In that case, she sounds like she's an Iranian who's lived for some time in Oireland.

Sounds pretty similar.

Edit:
Heydari, also spelt Haidari, Heidari or other variants, is an Iranian surname.
Yeah that makes sense. :M

Last edited:

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
reached act 5 bugged part. guess I wait for patch instead of fuck around with toybox

Im not sure if story is good or not since many dialogue boxes are without text in end game

as is tradition end game feels rushed some dialogue options don't make any sense and some choices are obviously bugged and result into different paths

I stopped using Cassia for a while and it did not help fights end before any enemy gets a turn (Cassia just makes it faster). if talents + equipment would work half a time it would be even more unbalanced

ArchAngel

Arcane
So I am still stuck on what advanced archetype to pick.
For Pasqal I am going Bounty Hunter 100%. Now I do not know what I should pick for my Operator Sniper and Cassia.
My Sniper can either also go Bounty Hunter or Grand Strategist. In that case I would pick Master Tactician with Cassia but it seems some people are taking Grand Strategist with her?
Is Grand Strategist that good? Or should I just skip it with both characters?
Master Tactician seems better for Cassia since she got decent Fellowship stat.

notpl

Arbiter
So I am still stuck on what advanced archetype to pick.
For Pasqal I am going Bounty Hunter 100%. Now I do not know what I should pick for my Operator Sniper and Cassia.
My Sniper can either also go Bounty Hunter or Grand Strategist. In that case I would pick Master Tactician with Cassia but it seems some people are taking Grand Strategist with her?
Is Grand Strategist that good? Or should I just skip it with both characters?
Master Tactician seems better for Cassia since she got decent Fellowship stat.
Grand strategist for cassia is just so that she always goes first. You aren't using any of the class powers either way, since her navigator powers are so much stronger. For single-target damage (IE operator sniper) I like Assassin since it has so many talents that just give you +10% damage or +1 damage per hit or the like.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom