Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland Wasteland 2 Thread - Director's Cut

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I wanted to make the A-Team too!!! Even the portraits are ready!

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Damn..I gave the first digital dl code away to someone. Didn't even realize this was the 'main' one.

Was this even indicated, or did I just miss it ?

If you had two the first one should have said "deluxe". So if you gave that one away you're kinda screwed, I think.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I like how Wasteland 2 can run on Windows XP which is no longer updated but not on Linux Mint 13 which is a LTS supported for next 2,6 years.

Also, I hope it will be released in Poland for some more local price? Let's see. Wow, 150 potato. That's 19,4 hours of work. Fuck you, Inxile.

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Nope i dont do tweets..

I guess its a somewhat obvious choice for a party though , for those old enough (or subjected to the eternal reruns).

It took some time matching the skills and attributes to match the characters (as much as possible).

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I hope it will be released in Poland for some more local price? Let's see. Wow, 150 potato. That's 19,4 hours of work. Fuck you, Inxile.
Welcome to EU.

Russians getting it for half that, not sure if they're region-locked for WL2.
Yes, it is region-locked.

EDIT:
On the bright side, if current political situation develops further, we will have Russian pricing in Poland soon. :troll:

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Also, I hope it will be released in Poland for some more local price? Let's see. Wow, 150 potato. That's 19,4 hours of work. Fuck you, Inxile.

руб 899 » € 18.16 (-66.98%)
Non-regionlocked keys go for 24 E.

Meh, it's 30 (kinda) on GoG, due to their bonus credit policy. A difference not worth the risk.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Hmm I should have a key from the donation campaign.. How do I get my key?

Should you though? We should only have 50 keys for the top donors, as was promised during the fundraiser. You donated $15 meaning you're #144 on the donor list.

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2

I have received a message from DarkUnderlord regarding the key, perhaps check your email!

I have received a message from DarkUnderlord regarding the key, perhaps check your email!

Should you though? We should only have 50 keys for the top donors, as was promised during the fundraiser. You donated $15 meaning you're #144 on the donor list.

I distinctly remember it was said $15 is necessary enough at the time.. I also have a conversation with Brother None about it... So codex reneges on its word :P

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I hope it will be released in Poland for some more local price? Let's see. Wow, 150 potato. That's 19,4 hours of work. Fuck you, Inxile.
Welcome to EU.

Yes, it is region-locked.

EDIT:
On the bright side, if current political situation develops further, we will have Russian pricing in Poland soon. :troll:
Russians get better prices not because of the EU but because they didn't get brainwashed by talk about how games are like cars and about how wanting regional pricing is entitlements.

dZEvHBZ.png

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

Diablo169

Arcane
Any bros with extensive beta time got some advice for party creation? I usually suffer from chronic rerolling syndrome in RPGS, so i'd rather get a decent party going first time.

Cadmus

Arcane
All the talk in the reviews about the old skool mechanics for old people is annoying. I gotta play some new RPG to see what the new mechanics are, I thought this was the standard.

Renevent

Cipher
Downloading now, but have to head off to work :/

Anyways seems like it's getting good reviews, although the RPS article sounds like it was written by some pretentious cock gobbler.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Btw canr check it right now - does the game feauture the steam cloud to upload savegames? Or is there some way to manually put them from one computer to the other when I am home?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Russians get better prices not because of the EU but because they didn't get brainwashed by talk about how games are like cars and about how wanting regional pricing is entitlements.
Games are too expensive. News at 11.

I know, bro. I almost never buy new games because of that. I used to pirate games a lot, but now that I do not even have time to play new games, and they are mostly rubbish and/or in need of 3-month-long patching anyway, I just wait for discounts and bundles. I supported Kickstarters because I got emotional and nostalgic, but I never considered it a smart decision, and it ate up my entertainment budget for most of 2012 and 2013.

Games are and have aways been expensive. Poland had some favourable pricing for a long time, because all games released here were localized and could not be reverse-imported into the west anyway. Now, with digital distribution putting us in the EU basket, with games having switchable languages, it is not coming back. We still get gems like Age of Wonders III Premium for $30 on release (region-locked, of course), but they are more and more rare.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom