Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt Wesp5's VtM: Bloodlines patch is the biggest poison in the RPG modding community

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
In the mirror universe, Wesp5 is the one making patches for Arcanum.

Patch notes: Improved realism by removing intro movie that showed how oversized IFS Zephyr's gondola was compared to its envelope.
Harm now hits like a noodle and has a cooldown because it's clearly a bug that the first level spell in the game is the strongest.
What about Disintegrate?
:smug:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
In the mirror universe, Wesp5 is the one making patches for Arcanum.

Patch notes: Improved realism by removing intro movie that showed how oversized IFS Zephyr's gondola was compared to its envelope.
Harm now hits like a noodle and has a cooldown because it's clearly a bug that the first level spell in the game is the strongest.
What about Disintegrate?
:smug:
Disassembled.

Wesp5

Arcane
Wesp5
what's your take on the Clan Quest Mod?

I think that after the Prelude mod the Clan Quest Mod has the best new maps and quests, but I also think that burgermeister overreached himself with his Sabbat storyline. The new hub was too big and empty, some decisions like the Anarchs fighting over the key when they should have known that there wasn't an Antidiluvian in the box made no sense. Thus the dark fighting arena with missing voice-overs for the main characters should have been cut and also the you-have-been-dominated-the-whole-time-event which was so stupid that I thought it was a bug when I beta tested the mod. Also why does he think that all main characters should be killed or diablerized? Otherwise though, a lot of work and effort went into the mod which I really appreciated!

Wesp5

Arcane
Anarchs (...) should have known that there wasn't an Antidiluvian in the box
I don't think Jack would tell them. Hell, I am not certain he COULD tell them.

I'm pretty sure he gave them a hint, after all the Anarchs are the only faction not the least interested in the sarcophagus. And they would certainly have tried to stop LaCroix from getting it if they believed an Antediluvian to be in it!

Cat

also: ⛽
Anarchs (...) should have known that there wasn't an Antidiluvian in the box
I don't think Jack would tell them. Hell, I am not certain he COULD tell them.

I'm pretty sure he gave them a hint, after all the Anarchs are the only faction not the least interested in the sarcophagus. And they would certainly have tried to stop LaCroix from getting it if they believed an Antediluvian to be in it!
You were expecting Anarchs to be anything other than useless?

Learned
sup drog doesn't get supper than this lmao

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom