Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What if we split the Codex into two sites: RPG Codex + Political Codex?

What do you think about splitting the politics out to a separate stand-alone website + forums?

• THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA

Votes: 137 37.8%
  • Over my dead body

Votes: 133 36.7%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 92 25.4%

• Total voters

Gastrick

Cipher
Telegram? Is it any good - as in private?

All the undesirables fled there and are still using it. It is encrypted and owned by Russians I think.
I caught the jews trying to fuck over Telegram by mass tweeting them on Twitter to complain about their free speech. They use a public app called Act-IL so you can see whatever they are doing with an account.

Neki

Scholar
Its not a politics problem, its a retard problem

I browse the dex to see fat faggots talk monocled rpgs i couldn't care less if they are the biggest libtard or a grand wizard or if they wanna insert some politics into rpg talk.

But These niggas will come here, go on giant tirades about inane shit and talk about how the codex should cater to them, but will proudly post that their favorite rpg its oblivion.

You can take the politics out, but the problem still remains.

The retard problem.

Upping GD cap to 3-5 years should clear out lots of the newfag politics tards and leave only the truly insane schizo grognards to battle each other.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
The consequence of wanting to solve a problem by splitting it in two is usually to have two problems on your hands.
But what do I know ? I'm new here and sadly can only imagine how a cesspool GD is. But if DU has well too much time to manage a whole another worse forum, it's its fuckin life (and mental health).

Last edited:

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The consequence of wanting to solve a problem by splitting it in two is usually to have two problems on your hands.
But what do I know ? I'm new here and sadly can only imagine how a cesspool GD is. But if DU has well too much time to manage a whole another worse forum, it's its fuckin life (and mental health).

ePR57jq.gif

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Gatekeeping retards redditors with inferior RPG opinions out of the Politics forum serves its purpose. It's already retarded as it is.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!

ePR57jq.gif

MY DONG ADVANCED THROUGH MARXS ENTIRE FIVE STAGE SOCIETY THEORY IN THE SPAN OF ONE SPURT
I AM GOIGN TO RAPE A GOAT: A PLAY IN THREE ACTS
LIVE BY THE SPURT DIE BY THE SPURT
WHEN I FREESTYLE ABOUT DICKS, IT'S LIKE I BECOME A DICK MYSELF, SPURTING OUT WHATEVER COMES UP. ONLY THIS TIME I WON'T GET ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX WITH MENTALLY RETARD CHILDREN I HOPE

THE NOSTALGIA. OH GOD I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT THOSE WONDERFUL DICK SAGESSE.
A small taste of the old internet.

freygeist87

Educated
Zionist Agent
That's the only reason i signed up here, cause i heard this forum is based and funny shit like "negro the chimp" can be articulated without being attacked by a mob of leftist retards. So NO, don't split the fucking forum. Like many persons with a brain stated already, the left started the political war on video games, so it is the right of decent people to fight against this madness. Cause and reaction, very natural.

freygeist87

Educated
Zionist Agent

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Frankly, making splitting this into polit discussion forums and gaming forums inevitably invites massive negative consequences. People without social skills talking about games, and then starting to bitch about how armies in Roman era were made purely from the same group of people. There were not a random soldiers from Nubia mixed between soldiers from Latinum, they kept it sane. Yea, people with lack of social skills can have unpopular views when they are talking about historical accuracy of computer games. While they might have some weird views, it's unlikely they would be a part of some terrorist group.

When, people would talk about politics on exclusively politic forums, we might encounter Angler problem. Or worse, it might degrade into some weird forum where people would post picture of a dick wearing a nazi hat, and call it discussion. Aka retardo land posting becomes norm, a sane posting would become minority.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
considering the kind of people who go to a videogame forum to talk politics, I think it would be a great improvement removing them from the Codex. Especially when a part of them post their retarded political opinions outside of GD and ruin perfectly good threads about rpgs.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
considering the kind of people who go to a videogame forum to talk politics, I think it would be a great improvement removing them from the Codex. Especially when a part of them post their retarded political opinions outside of GD and ruin perfectly good threads about rpgs.

Yes, you should remove yourself from the Codex. And perhaps even consider suicide. Nobody will miss you.

Nobody loves you.

fork

Again, why don't you cretins who don't want to discuss politics simply leave for one of the dozens of sanitised forums out there? It's not like anybody forces you to post on or read the Codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom