Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why the fuck is Witcher 3 #15 on the Codex top 101?

BanEvader

Lets pretend I'm retarded for a New York minute here. Explain to me why the fuck is Witcher 3 number fucking 15 on the list? How the fuck did that happen? What the fuck guys... it's fucking above Underrail... WITCHER 3... ABOVE UNDERRAIL!
HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN?! Is this reddit? Am I on reddit right now? Why the fuck's it called RPG Codex when it's reddit?
Gothic? Yeah, nah fam, worse than Witcher 3.
Baldur's Gate? More like Baldur's shit compared to the Witcher 3.
Wizardry 8? Nigga what century you living in? Blobbers are so last millennium.
Grimoire? Cleveland Mark Blakemore Well there you have it Cleve, reddit... I'm sorry, the Codex has rated Witcher 3 more highly than Grimoire.
Might and Magic VI? Pfffft, go to bed gramps.
Dark Sun: Shattered Lands? One of the greatest RPGs ever created right? Nah, just playin', Witcher 3 is clearly superior.
Elex? A return to form for Piranha Bytes? Sorry, the Codex prefers the soullessness of the Witcher.

And I'm supposed to discuss RPGs with you niggers? I have no words. My disappointment could not be greater. This is one of the worst things to happen in human history. I bet Infinitron did this.

BanEvader

We can't have nice things because of Maxie.
I would like to take this opportunity to express my condolences to any German members of the Codex for the sharing of their borders with the Jews of Europe.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Many Polish posters, not a lot of games that year so it seemed good in comparison, partially very decent writing (wasted on "open world" explore-a-thon.)

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Bruh, that makes you mad? Look at Prelude to Darkness. Lower than a fucking Oblibion or SKyrim. The only truly similar game to Arcanum/Fallout and one that even improves upon them...

'dex is just retarded. Opinion of the mass is meaningless, regardless if it's reddit or rpgcodex. Retards here just jack off how elitist they are on this site, but it's all a sham.

Don't even try to look for The Void or Pathologic, they aren't even there.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Oh man The Void and Pathologic are obscure even here, despite being so ambitious and unique. It's a shame.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Lets pretend I'm retarded for a New York minute here. Explain to me why the fuck is Witcher 3 number fucking 15 on the list? How the fuck did that happen? What the fuck guys... it's fucking above Underrail... WITCHER 3... ABOVE UNDERRAIL!
HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN?! Is this reddit? Am I on reddit right now? Why the fuck's it called RPG Codex when it's reddit?
Reminder that the two Codex top # RPG polls do not involve ratings but instead ask each person to assign a few points to their favorite games, which results in various distortions.

Although, even with a better voting system, The Witcher 3 finished first on the Codex poll of best CRPGs of 2012-2016, with Age of Decadence in second place and Underrail in fourth place.

Probable explanation:

Poland.jpg

Tihskael

Learned
Bruh, that makes you mad? Look at Prelude to Darkness. Lower than a fucking Oblibion or SKyrim. The only truly similar game to Arcanum/Fallout and one that even improves upon them...

'dex is just retarded. Opinion of the mass is meaningless, regardless if it's reddit or rpgcodex. Retards here just jack off how elitist they are on this site, but it's all a sham.

How the fuck is one supposed to run Prelude to Darkness without it crashing every 5 seconds?

covr

Prophet
Patron
Grimoire? Cleveland Mark Blakemore Well there you have it Cleve, reddit... I'm sorry, the Codex has rated Witcher 3 more highly than Grimoire.
Dark Sun: Shattered Lands? One of the greatest RPGs ever created right? Nah, just playin', Witcher 3 is clearly superior.
Elex? A return to form for Piranha Bytes? Sorry, the Codex prefers the soullessness of the Witcher.
All these games, maybe except Grimoire and maaaaybe Wiz8, are worse than W3.

EDIT: Location: Warszawa

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

And I'm supposed to discuss RPGs with you niggers? I have no words. My disappointment could not be greater. This is one of the worst things to happen in human history. I bet Infinitron did this.
You ain't seen nothing yet: https://rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=10535

The Age of Incline: RPG Codex's 2012-2016 GOTY Results

15468.jpg

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

You ain't seen nothing yet: https://rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=10535

The Age of Incline: RPG Codex's 2012-2016 GOTY Results

15468.jpg
I really need to play Valkyria Chronicles. Heard so many good things about it.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Planescape Torment being 1 should tell you all you need to know. Then ya got Arcanum up there, a game that only works on certain moon cycles and don't even get me started on Dark Souls 1 somehow spam rolling its way to nearly top ten while Dragon's Dogma is left to sit with shit like Pillars of Eternity.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
The only ones I really cannot fathom are the Dark Souls in that list.

I guess for an "action RPG" it's a good game but on the Codex ? Should not make the top 100 on that list. Codex is supposed to be monacle wearing snobbish connoisseurs. Dark Souls is very playable but its just not a proper RPG and certainly not classic.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

How the fuck is one supposed to run Prelude to Darkness without it crashing every 5 seconds?
Here's a quest marker: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/prelude-to-darkness-collection.143003/

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik

u realise you have retards on this site like rusty who praise Fallout 76

you have shills like Infinitron who ride Soyers dick and call trash PoE "cult classic gem"

you literally have weaboos and trannies here (im not kidding)

u cannot expect refined taste from these kinds of people...

BruceVC

Magister

Great question, why is W3 15th? For me W3 is my second favorite RPG of all time so I would have expected it to 5\6 at least?

But I havent played most of the CRPG so the votes include all RPG and the outcome is about what members believe and we cant tell someone else what games they must like, its a personal view

So I respect the vote outcome because it provides a good list of games I need to play that has been created by the majority of gamers opinions, its not some subjective list created by the Codex moderators or some external company. Its real and valid :cool:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom