Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

why the hate on BG3

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
Brainlet Game journalists that can't beat cuphead tutorial nor play IWD in the easiest difficulty like BG3 and DOS2

As I've said many times, being praised by game journos is a indicative AGAINST a game quality, not in favor of a game quality.
"Bu..bu..only my opinion counts! Ignore the hundreds of professional reviews..pp..p please"

200.gif

Edit: Damn you're exposed as a hypocrite coper

Last edited:

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
Strong retardation, price is irrelevant. Comparing a finished game with an early access game is a new low for BG2copers.

Also lol, WoTRannies....when will they learn?

15pVywk.png
I wouldn't call anyone a tranny with BG3's """women"""" looking like they do.
Keep coping WoTRanny:

From the AMA by OwlcatThainen

Speaking of inclusion, there's one thing I'm still sad didn't make it to the final game. Remember the beardless dwarf merchant in the capital of the Stolen Lands? I planned to reveal later that she's a closeted trans woman, and give the player a side quest to get her a potion. Unfortunately, this bit of content got cut, so her story was left unfinished, a setup with no resolution. I'm glad that for Wrath we have better representation baked into the original module, but I still hope to one day, maybe in a later game, that dwarf could make a comeback, this time as a woman :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/pfi3or/owlcat_on_inclusivity_in_their_games/

Ih7Fbm4.png

TOVshlW.png

Brainlet Game journalists that can't beat cuphead tutorial nor play IWD in the easiest difficulty like BG3 and DOS2

As I've said many times, being praised by game journos is a indicative AGAINST a game quality, not in favor of a game quality.
"Bu..bu..only my opinion counts! Ignore the hundres of professional reviews..pp..p please"
>Professional reviews

:npc:

Meredoth obviously means that he gives user reviews more weight, Rusty.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Efe

Erudite
anevia is a total bro that sticks with you till the bitter end

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

they both have higher user scores

Even with a huge influx of retarded Larian cultists reviewbombing on Steam due retarded reasons like not being able to escape irenicus dungeon, BG2:EE still over 95% positive.

roastie into a tradwife with the help of religion. Meanwhile, BG3 only contains homosexuals and trannys.

How that is a good thing? She had hordes and hordes of demons, demonologists and every type of degenerate inside her but for you, she demands love and commitment.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

"Bu..bu..only my opinion counts! Ignore the hundres of professional reviews..pp..p please"
>Professional reviews

:npc:

Meredoth obviously means that he gives user reviews more weight, Rusty.
So Metacritic aren't professional reviews? Lol, oh no now only user reviews count. Keep moving the goal post Ontopoly.

And even in that regard BG2 failed.

Codex Year of the Donut

they both have higher user scores

Even with a huge influx of retarded Larian cultists reviewbombing on Steam due retarded reasons like not being able to escape irenicus dungeon, BG2:EE still over 95% positive.

roastie into a tradwife with the help of religion. Meanwhile, BG3 only contains homosexuals and trannys.

How that is a good thing? She had hordes and hordes of demons, demonologists and every type of degenerate inside her but for you, she demands love and commitment.
now explain why Fallout & Fallout 2 have 94% positive scores on Steam
https://store.steampowered.com/app/38400/Fallout_A_Post_Nuclear_Role_Playing_Game/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/38410/Fallout_2_A_Post_Nuclear_Role_Playing_Game/

Surely they'd suffer from the same effect due to FO3/FO4?

IE games are trash, rtwptards will NEVER recover from this.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
https://store.steampowered.com/app/38400/Fallout_A_Post_Nuclear_Role_Playing_Game/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/38410/Fallout_2_A_Post_Nuclear_Role_Playing_Game/

BG2 has 95% postivie reviews.
7dHylNx.png

You would prefer her staying a roastie????

I would prefer her giving me pleasure every day for many and many years and maybe after a long time I think on assuming her.

Codex Year of the Donut

BG2 has 95% postivie reviews.
7dHylNx.png

You would prefer her staying a roastie????

I would prefer her giving me pleasure every day for many and many years and maybe after a long time I think on assuming her.
lmao he had to use recent reviews because of how low bg2 is
fallout's recent reviews are 97%

ietards will NEVER recover, fallout was always the superior game

Humbaba

Arcane
Because Wrathfinder is a great game, it let's you do that even, if you are so inclined.
pussy so good, you get permanent level drain

Joyvankek

Learned
Strong retardation, price is irrelevant. Comparing a finished game with an early access game is a new low for BG2copers.
Righto, so I shouldn't compare game that cost as much AAA full release just because they slapped ea label on it?
What a flawless logic man...
So if you will buy a barely functional car at the price of a new functional car, and they will slap work in progress on it and promise you that they will complete it eventually, I get that you will also be fine with that? Since price is apparently irrelevant to the product that you are getting?
No wonder corpos call people like you consumers instead of customers, just pull your pants down, so all other scams like DLCs, pedoboxes, season passes and other 2022 "standard industry practices" can get in, since you already bought into "early access" where you do beta-testing for free:
:fallout3:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom