Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was SDG banned?

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
SDG Do you ever plan to play an actual RPG in your life?

TheCumGuzzler

Novice
May I offer an alternative? I think it would be more interesting to watch DU play through a Soulsborne game. Has to be from From Software of course. Any game of his choosing. If he completes it I will never show my face here again.

What if he picks DS1 and goes with the BK halberd and Havel's armor? it's not particularly challenging and I can do it blind.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
TheCumGuzzler well part of the fun would be seeing if he's able to figure out such exploits on his own. What would ruin the fun is having some asshole come along and explain to him exactly what he needs to do like you just did, you stupid stupid dumbfuck cunt.
Your console action games aren't hard

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Bloodborne probably has the shortest critical path and easiest mandatory bosses out of all the Souls games.

TheCumGuzzler

Novice
TheCumGuzzler well part of the fun would be seeing if he's able to figure out such exploits on his own. What would ruin the fun is having some asshole come along and explain to him exactly what he needs to do like you just did, you stupid stupid dumbfuck cunt.

Apparently I'm the dumbfuck, meanwhile you think the Souls games are difficult/challenging :hmmm:

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Apparently I'm the dumbfuck, meanwhile you think the Souls games are difficult/challenging :hmmm:
Most of them aren't if you're accustomed. I nominate Sekiro as the game DU should live stream or whatever.

It would be appropriate because that's the only one I gave up on.

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
294209__06248.1370611458.500.500.jpg

"There ain't no way -- NO WAY -- you could ever come from my loins. First thing I'm gonna do when we get home is smack your momma in the mouth."

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Come on you stockpiling fucks, just let the poor bastard post till he fucks up (eventually) again.

You has it asswards or ass backwards as the saying goes. I'M the one playin these goons. They are strings on my banjo and I play them like a fiddle. I strum that banjo as well as the retarded imbread kid in Deliverance. I do it all day and night and I'm speaking to the lord and he will taketh me soon, right into his loving arms. The warmest embrace.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
You're all as lonely and lost and miserable as I am. It's why you keep me around. I may be retarded but I ain't smart. I see right through you. You have that same emptiness eating you up inside. Atleast I show what I really am at my core. I'm fuckin worthless and I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm pretty sure I'm goin out. Ringin in ears. Headaches. Lightheadedness. I just wanted to show I was a warrior until the end

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
whenever sumdrunkbitch uses up 100% of his brain processing power to come up with something which passes for wit in alabama, i cannot but hear his whiny nasal yokel voice as i trudge through his outbursts of literacy and the intended smugness pops embarassingly

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
lonely and lost and miserable as I am

Did you ever have friends? Most of us lost touch with people during lockdown, and it can be a little awkward reaching out again, but if they were your mates they'll be happy to hear from you.

If you never had any friends, then you have to make changes to your life before that can happen for you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom