Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was SDG banned?

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Only 8 in the morning and I'm calling it: gayest thing I read all day.
18440.jpg

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Inbred is one of the easiest words to fuck up when you're fucked up, in my defence.
Stop drinking.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. As soon as I get my doctor to double my pill dosage the sooner I quit. It's in the works. All the mother fucker has to do is not say "no". I don't see any reason why he would unless he wants to see me drink myself to death. Literally everybody notices a positive difference in me when I'm on my anxiety meds.

Last edited:

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Inbred is one of the easiest words to fuck up when you're fucked up, in my defence.
Stop drinking.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. As soon as I get my doctor to double my pill dosage the sooner I quit. It's in the works. All the mother fucker has to do is not say "no". I don't see any reason why he would unless he wants to see me drink myself to death. Literally everybody notices a positive difference in me when I'm on my anxiety meds.
No, keep drinking, it will solve all issues eventually

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Stop drinking.
No, keep drinking, it will solve all issues eventually
tbh he is a better person when drunk so...

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Drinking isn't even an excuse for posting dumb shit or simping anyways. When I get home from out drinking and I'm on Codex, it's basically just lurking fun threads and laughing, not obsessing over others.

And Bartards are much worse than alcoholics anyways

Gammer

Learned
Giving his liver a slight chance of regeneration is worth becoming a benzobozo imho famalam

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Stop drinking.
What the hell is up with americans and medication?

Stop drinking.
What the hell is up with americans and medication?
Evil Big Pharma and corrupt/weak doctors.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Benzo addiction certainly ain't an improvement over drinking, if you ask me...
It is a fucking ant in comparison to alcohol addiction. Nothing beats alcohol because it's socially acceptable and constantly waved in front of your face by everything and everyone. Heroin, meth, fentanyl, etc, ain't a tiny fraction as dangerous as alcohol. Alcohol will always be the ultimate demon if you get a taste for it. Hard drugs only ruin shitty people. Booze ruins great people.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Benzo addiction certainly ain't an improvement over drinking, if you ask me...
It is a fucking ant in comparison to alcohol addiction. Nothing beats alcohol because it's socially acceptable and constantly waved in front of your face by everything and everyone. Heroin, meth, fentanyl, etc, ain't a tiny fraction as dangerous as alcohol. Alcohol will always be the ultimate demon if you get a taste for it. Hard drugs only ruin shitty people. Booze ruins great people.
Booze is amazing you're just too mentally retarded to use it properly

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Benzos are used sometimes for alcohol withdrawal (I think Diazepam is most common) and while they are addictive and should be used with care, they are not as toxic as chronic alcohol abuse. So if SDG swaps his drinking for pill-popping it might be incline, even though only a very slight one.

Peachcurl here is the cititation you wanted https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28101764/

Last edited:

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
beatings are used for alcohol withdrawal to a greater effect and also much healthier and cheaper in the long run

Silverfish

Arbiter

Unexpected new direction for the thread. I dig it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom