Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was shoutbox banned?

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I remember a couple years ago and we were already going through this same fucking transvestigation bullshit. Just please come back under an alt and don't claim/admit being a woman. Not because I want to silence women's voices or something, just because you being in a deadlock with extremely boring people is extremely undramatic.
That's kinda the issue with anything remotely gendered, idiots want you to not be a woman so they can dismiss you out of hand as some simp or something. I don't interpret you as wanting to "silence women's voices", but the result would be much the same in practice because of how some of these retards think. Wouldn't be so much of an issue if a certain segment didn't consider every game discussion ever grounds to derail into culture wars bs.

(I doubt I would be able to hide as an alt of myself anyway, honestly.)

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
Iq7TY82.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
This place really needs a "don't let the door hit you on the way out" button we've had so many dramatic exits as of late.
Lp1HIB0.jpg

Always funny how a bunch of accounts with very recent join dates suddenly become very vocal around any ongoing drama.

Really makes you think.
Always funny how a bunch of accounts with very old join dates suddenly become very gay or tranny.

Really makes you think.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I remember a couple years ago and we were already going through this same fucking transvestigation bullshit. Just please come back under an alt and don't claim/admit being a woman. Not because I want to silence women's voices or something, just because you being in a deadlock with extremely boring people is extremely undramatic.
That's kinda the issue with anything remotely gendered, idiots want you to not be a woman so they can dismiss you out of hand as some simp or something. I don't interpret you as wanting to "silence women's voices", but the result would be much the same in practice because of how some of these retards think. Wouldn't be so much of an issue if a certain segment didn't consider every game discussion ever grounds to derail into culture wars bs.

You're not a woman, so we're not silencing any woman's voices. Remember the first rule of the internet is that there are no women on there. That's because women can't get advantages without showing their tits. They are just another man. I'm sorry to hurt your precious fee fees Ted about never being a woman. Until they can change your chromosomes from XY to XX you cannot genetically and biologically ever be a woman. No, your mental illness that you use to say that you are woman doesn't count. It's a mental illness.

Have a great day Ted. I wish you the best.

The Dopamine Cleric

Prospernaut
Shitposter
as a member of the bipolar political establishment, i am sexually gratified at the idea of taking away the rights of citizens because niggers exist.

gaussgunner

Arcane

Try. Get good. You seem to be saying you want to talk about games without discrimination and identity politics bullshit, right? Then take his advice. Just resist the temptation to argue about "culture war bs" because you know by now that that only makes it worse.

And I still think you should be banned until you get the message.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Until they can change your chromosomes from XY to XX you cannot genetically and biologically ever be a woman.
I saw something funny the other day. It was something like, "Take 10 men and 100 women and put them on an island with plenty of resources. Come back in 100 years and you'll find a thriving civilization. Take 10 men and 100 transwomen and put them on the same island. Come back in 100 years and you'll find 110 male skeletons." It made me laugh.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I saw something funny the other day. It was something like, "Take 10 men and 100 women and put them on an island with plenty of resources. Come back in 100 years and you'll find a thriving civilization. Take 10 men and 100 transwomen and put them on the same island. Come back in 100 years and you'll find 110 male skeletons." It made me laugh.
I saw the same thing summed up. It was a pic of a Pizza Hut (for people that do not know, Pizza Hut buildings have a VERY specific design) and the caption said something in the lines of "No matter what you do to this building, everyone knows it was a Pizza Hut". :lol:

Codex USB, 2014
I saw the same thing summed up. It was a pic of a Pizza Hut (for people that do not know, Pizza Hut buildings have a VERY specific design) and the caption said something in the lines of "No matter what you do to this building, everyone knows it was a Pizza Hut". :lol:
Plot twist: The building in question was a McDonalds, I saw the same pic and laughed heartily at the picture, it was very funny. Turns out however that those buildings are the typical look of a vintage McDonalds or something. There was an entire layer of joke that simply washed over me without staining me.
izxdytjy54t71.webp

The real joke was apparently "Haha, everyone knows that that is a McDonalds building, but it says in the meme that it will always be a Pizza Hut" This is disconcerting.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Until they can change your chromosomes from XY to XX you cannot genetically and biologically ever be a woman.

The boogeyman DU whips out to 'whataboutism' all his insane administrative actions is a necroing shitposter like the rest of us.
Brings a tear to the eye.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
You will never be a real poster. You have no taste, you have no games, you have no skill. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and modfuckery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Outside of Discord people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your cringe takes behind closed doors.
Real posters are utterly repulsed by you. Decades of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even shitposters who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a Codexer. Your text structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get SomeDrunkGuy to your Discord with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased politics.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake upbeat post every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll self-eject, register on Resetera again and plunge into the cold abyss. Codex simps will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll commemorate you with a thread marked with your Resetera name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a shit poster was driven off here. Your postcount will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a few bad posts that come from an unmistakable male.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Last edited:

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
OH COME THE FUCK ON, Turtle Zone had ZERO drama incidents and we get shitcanned alongside them? Removing functionality because some people used it in "problematic" fashion is simply gay. Just admit shoutbox was never a problem UNTIL you decided to put a certain individual on a pedestal and he went on to make as many enemies as possible since he believed The Administration™ had his back. Turns out the protected individual was a troon and now the whole community must suffer because of a single lie by omission (that made admins horny, apparently).

That's nonsense dude, reestablish Turtle Zone, please.
1. I thought everybody assumed Theo was a tranny, given Codex history. I actually don't know. Nor do I care. Scrooge and Crooked Bee are about the only two users I suspect of being legitimate womynz and that's with some suspicion.

2. It's clear that half the forum (and 100% of shoutbox) is fixated on whether Theo is indeed a real womynz or a pretend womynz. This is about 90% of the reason I made he/she/it a mod. It's funny to watch you guys obsess.

3. I made a hip and cool comic about drama a few months ago. If it wasn't this, there'd be drama over something else. The need for drama is strong on the Codex.

4. There have been many ongoing accusations that the TZ groups obsession was getting out of hand. I do note that half of said regulars in said group are already on the shitlist or have been at some stage. And Jenkem. It seems everyone hates Jenkem but prefer talking about Theo. I highly suspect that if Theo was gone, Jenkem would be drama-central next.

5. Taking action to "stop the drama" is going to mean banning half the forum, and not the half you think. I see both sides equally to blame. So about 1/4 of users get nuked for their obsession and the other 1/4 get nuked just to be fair. In my opinion, I've seen the drama goes both ways. I can't fairly take action against one without taking action against the other.

So for now, shoutbox is gone. I expect there to be a lot of drama over this.
why do you bend over backwards instead of permabanning anyone claiming to be a woman online
it's the simplest solution which doesn't force me to keep track of all the tranny names

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
why do you bend over backwards instead of permabanning anyone claiming to be a woman online
it's the simplest solution which doesn't force me to keep track of all the tranny names
everyone is woman in here unless proven otherwise. Id say to ban all who claim to be a man

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
everyone is woman in here unless proven otherwise. Id say to ban all who claim to be a man
bastard. i will not have you besmirch the exclusiveness of niche interests like this.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
bastard. i will not have you besmirch the exclusiveness of niche interests like this.
i know that you are into elves, its ok

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
i know that you are into elves, its ok
their called KALAR, dad

tumblr_0d2cc53d30ce5161eda6275d5adae14b_da436d67_1280.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom