Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was shoutbox banned?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
If I can no longer shit talk Theo in the shoutbox, can i make a dedicated hate thread in GD or is that too far for Infinitron 's standards?
Remember when you were the Larian hater? That was nice.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
If I can no longer shit talk Theo in the shoutbox, can i make a dedicated hate thread in GD or is that too far for Infinitron 's standards?
Remember when you banned me from the larian thread right before the big larian announcement on purpose so I couldn't be the larian hater?

Last edited:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Fags keep bringing up and comparing me to my larian phase but every one of you mother fuckers was against it at the time. I guarantee in 2 years when I've found some new extreme these same mother fuckers are going to be like "remember when all you did was threaten people in the shoutbox, spam your butthole, and clog up the mod queue with Joggerino's comically curved dick. Why can't you go back to doing that?"

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
I was right about Antichrist

should there be unwanted instead of disco hitler for onotopoly cause he's banned?

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Remember when you banned me from the larian thread right before the big larian announcement on purpose so I couldn't be the larian hater?

LMAO - You tried to pander to "The Good Ol Days" - but you were an asshole back then too.. just you were simping for game companies instead of e-girls.

I'm surprised you haven't retardo'd Site Feedback and split this thread 8 times already.

Harthwain

Magister
Here is the new Fallout themed shoutbox. If you wanna play properly you need BetterDiscord and the Fallout plugin.

PouupB6.png
Not going to lie - that's a cool looking theme.

Shitposter
im 132 cm, gay, stinky, nonwhite, poor, foreigner, immigrant, refugee, idiot, bozo, early onset alzheimer sufferer, aids sufferer, drug addict, shithead, loser, and crispy's best friend. anyone have a worse life than me? my dick is also comically tiny (1.32 inch)

Tse Tse Fly

Savant
I mean what fucking buffoonery is this. He made Theodora the moderator of the shoutbox to generate drama and butthurt for his own amusement, now he is shutting it down because it generates too much drama and butthurt. It is as if it was the plan from the start. And I still don't understand how it is the shoutbox itself that was the problem and not certain posters shitting it up. By that same logic you can disable profile posts or even shut down the whole forum as they too can be turned into a hotbed of incessant drama and butthurt if the retards are not kept in check.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
I mean what fucking buffoonery is this. He made Theodora the moderator of the shoutbox to generate drama and butthurt for his own amusement, now he is shutting it down because it generates too much drama and butthurt. It is as if it was the plan from the start. And I still don't understand how it is the shoutbox itself that was the problem and not certain posters shitting it up. By that same logic you can disable profile posts or even shut down the whole forum as they too can be turned into a hotbed of incessant drama and butthurt if the retards are not kept in check.
I mostly agree with this but in the three years I've been here shoutbox has seemed like a home for some of the worst people on this site, some of whom don't even really use the forum, and it's always been a big source of drama even before Theo. Good riddance.

Yeah, admins are just bored and going full retard. Might be time to start looking for a new gaming related forum.
Recent events have me thinking about building one again, but I'm trying to save for a house and don't really want to pay for xenforo right now. I can promise I will not be a faggot admin if I go through with it, nor will I use the word filter and random bans for my own amusement.

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
C'mon, man, bring back shoutbox. I like to blogpost my Wizardry playthroughs but I don't wanna hijack the GRPG Wizardry thread. That kind of thing is what shoutbox is good for, not this gay tranny shit.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
https://discord.gg/yH78KKu6kB

Here is the new Fallout themed shoutbox. If you wanna play properly you need BetterDiscord and the Fallout plugin.

PouupB6.png

No Pedos Allowed which is why nobody has joined yet.
what happened with discord being for trannies and HRT distribution?
That was something some of you guys said but I say do not invite those types to your server and you are not gonna have a problem. I hated Discord because they banned me for my Moonman mod.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Bring back Shoutbox.

Delete turtle zone.

Appoint a brand-new shoutbox mod.

Optionally, unban the 4 retards who got themselves baited and banned.

Rate this post "no" if you agree, "yes" if you disagree.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom