Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was shoutbox banned?

kites

samsung verizon hitachi
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
All the most witless and wholly unlikeable people were the most terminally online of shoutboxers, thanks for all the memories, but good riddance for now..

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The admins would rather nuke the hell out of this place than put an end to the tranny tyranny.
27346.jpg

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
like roguey said, shoutbox served its purpose as being a pressure release valve - this meant that people were more likely to have their disputes in the box

now people are probably more likely to bring their beefs to the forum

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
like roguey said, shoutbox served its purpose as being a pressure release valve - this meant that people were more likely to have their disputes in the box

now people are probably more likely to bring their beefs to the forum

I'm sure it'll return in time.

Humbaba

Arcane
It better return soon, those beefs are taking up a lot of space and they smell weird

maxresdefault.jpg

Not sure for how long the forum can house all these beefs!

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Shoutbox was gone for only 1 day, but I already have noticed major improvements in my life!
1. My general mental health improved greatly.
2. I started taking italian lessons again.
3. I have newfound confidence in talking to women.
4. It might be just a personal perception, but I think my hairline started to regenerate to my early twenties level.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom