Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
yFHMqTRt_o.png

hR63Hq3l_o.png

LhZtVVtq_o.png

This shit is much more cringeworthy that our dear Camelia's smut.
Probably it is backer's quest, it feels completely disjointed with the rest of the game.
Yea, also why J from kingmaker isn't whiter haired black skinned? Isn't she a paragon of attrocities who was risen as undead to continue her existence and find the criminal who got her?

The above stuff is weird. I suspect Pathfinder PnP developers are responsible for the above.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Your loss then. It has a lot of fun combat, story is pretty interesting, some of companions are hilarious.
I dunno. Wrath was one of the easiest games in my life to simply drop in the middle and never look back.
Before that city where you had to rotate camera to create path, or after?
in
I decided to persevere, and try Nocticula romance. Now I'm on 2 week hiatus.

Reinhardt

Arcane
i'm not interested in demons at all. and they failed crusade thing completely.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
these days one got to do extensive research to avoid having hedgehog surprise you in your sleep

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
yFHMqTRt_o.png

hR63Hq3l_o.png

LhZtVVtq_o.png

Probably it is backer's quest, it feels completely disjointed with the rest of the game.

It's a backer quest you are correct. I didn't enjoy the quest either, but why do you hide your MC name in the game? Are you using you real name and surname wtf?

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
All backer quests are pretty bad IMHO (including the one above and the blackwater one too), even codex one wasn't great.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
All backer quests are pretty bad IMHO (including the one above and the blackwater one too), even codex one wasn't great.
didn't the codex one got rewritten when the main subject (I think it was lilura?) didn't like their inclusion?

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
didn't the codex one got rewritten when the main subject (I think it was lilura?) didn't like their inclusion?

No. Lilura was just a Codex included NPC, not the Codex quest.

We got to add a couple of pieces of content.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik

Zero knowledge about this. Didn't find a Lilura NPC in the game... was there one and then it was removed?

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Zero knowledge about this. Didn't find a Lilura NPC in the game... was there one and then it was removed?

I think the NPC was called along the lines of Dragon Lady, like her title on the codex ("RPG Codex Dragon Lady")

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
these days one got to do extensive research to avoid having hedgehog surprise you in your sleep
Some sharp tools from the shed click on every non-grayed option in dialogue, then they are finding yourself pounded by negro cleric. P. hilarious. Now I imagine them asking random negroes for private drawing sessions in real life.

SumDrunkGuy

yFHMqTRt_o.png

hR63Hq3l_o.png

LhZtVVtq_o.png

Holy fuckin shit. These cock suckers make Bioware look like Donald Trump!

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
For anyone wonder about Lilura's cameo (before removal) the NPC used to be some know nothing know it all scholar/crusader who ranted constantly about how prestigious her research was and how everyone around her was idiots.

The NPC was appropriately from Tian Xia. I guess a pretty accurate portrayal of Lilura tweaked that big ego and pissed he/she/xe off.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
For anyone wonder about Lilura's cameo (before removal)
Was she in the beta version? Where could you find her?

Tron (I think?) posted some screencaps in one of the Wrath threads before the game was released. I've no idea whether it actually made it into the backer beta, though I assume it did.

Infinitron - Dunno if you can shed more light on this?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
For anyone wonder about Lilura's cameo (before removal)
Was she in the beta version? Where could you find her?

Tron (I think?) posted some screencaps in one of the Wrath threads before the game was released. I've no idea whether it actually made it into the backer beta, though I assume it did.

Infinitron - Dunno if you can shed more light on this?

They didn't remove her. They renamed/reskinned the character (she's an Oread now, I believe). The original from the beta: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...go-to-new-thread.130920/page-219#post-7163677

9a7ByOb.jpg

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Damn, I remember her. Now she is not Lilurish at all.
EDIT:
WTF. Probably, due to me being Trickster.
OXHXMS1Z_o.png

Worst WotR companion, by far. It looks like it was written by 16 years old fan of Coldsteel the Hedhehog.
wcU4fzyl_o.png

He even has a "nothing personal!" soundbite.
8LonX3Jd_o.png

Marvelous writing. Simply marvelous. Moron who wrote Greybor should get a one free lobotomy ticket. Oh, wait! He already had one.
4zjyy0UJ_o.png

Last edited:

SumDrunkGuy

Probably has a digger bick than me. Stop supporting clown shit. I know you like ehat you like but lines need drawn .

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Greybor is a very inconsistent character. That said, he doesn't interject much in normal circumstances so he's one of the more "sane" companions as long as you don't prod him for his life story.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Greybor is a very inconsistent character. That said, he doesn't interject much in normal circumstances so he's one of the more "sane" companions as long as you don't prod him for his life story.

Which companions would you recommend? Kind of put off by what I'm reading in this thread tbh. I detested the companions of Pillars II except Maia Rua who I really liked (and the non-cringe content of Serafen, which was easily missable among the cringe). And it kind of looks like WotR went full PoE II/BioWare here

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom