Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Wrath of the Righteous is even worse than Kingmaker (which was already shit)

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Takes all kinds.

Humans beat the alternative so I'm a humanist with an interest necessarily in the Humanities.

erasmus-painting.jpg

The Fine Arts go hand in hand with the Industrial ones I studied and practiced.

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Desiderus is some kind of humanities professor aka peak midwit.
Point of fact, humanities only harbors the best humanity has to offer, especially nowadays. If you go into humanities knowing the current, kiked out materialistic zeitgeist we all inhabit, that instantly marks you as a man of quality (providing you're not a wokefag). I myself lacked the balls to do it. STEMfags on the other hand are the picture perfect example of the Nietzschean Last Man.
Cuckretarder games' supposedly compelling and deep gameplay systems
There's two types of people on this earth, those that recognize the greatness of the Pathfinder system (and by extension the vidyas) and people who are wrong.
What wokefaggotry can be found there exists merely as a way to prevent perfection.
There is no such thing as a based whitoid or good 21st century D&D product

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Humanities and Engineering going hand in hand in the eternal struggle against the vapid theorycrafters is... not the approved narrative to put it mildly, nor the typical dissent from it.

The Inhumanities as practiced in the institutions captured by the ideologues should not be confused with the genuine article.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I love these types of threads. RPGCodex at its finest (furious retards vs. crotchety autists). Please, continue.

Tbh I am not at all surprised to find that retard porky is a member of the "I hate this game so much that I played it for 200 hours" club of bitches. You either hate a game and think it's terrible, or you play it for hundreds of hours. Pick one.

Last edited:

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

I'm already bored by the 20th ghoul/gargoyle spawn, I don't need thirty more to make sure.

The tools are there to make those routine, which is part of the design challenge for the player, as is deciding how many resources to spend on those fights. In general though rest are too easy to get which blunts that part of the challenge.
That doesn’t equate to good game design. BG2 did it far better in terms of encounter design, at least everything in CH2/3.

Mauman

Learned
Tbh I am not at all surprised to find that retard porky is a member of the "I hate this game so much that I played it for 200 hours" club of bitches. You either hate a game and think it's terrible, or you play it for hundreds of hours. Pick one.
I actually respect someone who becomes familiar with a product before laying out why it's shit. That way I know they're speaking from experience rather than just some knee-jerk attitude.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I actually respect someone who becomes familiar with a product before laying out why it's shit. That way I know they're speaking from experience rather than just some knee-jerk attitude.
"Becomes familiar" and "two hundred hours of gameplay" are very different things, bucko.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
You're butthurt. "Becoming familiar" would be something like playing a game for 10-20 hours or so, like I recently did with Kingdoms of Amalur, which I played for a total of 25 hours before finally deciding it was just too boring to waste any more time on, and definitely not getting better. This is becoming familiar and coming to an informed decision that the game's shit.

20240110_133601.jpg

If you've played any game for a hundred hours or more, you love that game by definition, irrespective of anything else you might claim or think about its various aspects.

jaekl

Educated
Patron
Hmmm, nope it says here that you played it for 5 hours and 38 minutes over the 20 hour cutoff for familiarity which means you actually love the game. Sorry, now please head over to the Kingdoms of Amalur thread and make a post about the top ten things that made you smile in Amalur.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
If you need 25 hours to realise it
That's less than 10% of a full walkthrough of the game. There's a big difference between 25 hours and 200 hours. Namely 175 hours. And there's an even bigger qualitative difference between 10% of a thing and a 100% of that thing.

Sorry, no matter how you cut it, you're faggot.

jaekl

Educated
Patron
If you need 25 hours to realise it
That's less than 10% of a full walkthrough of the game. There's a big difference between 25 hours and 200 hours. Namely 175 hours. And there's an even bigger qualitative difference between 10% of a thing and a 100% of that thing.

Sorry, no matter how you cut it, you're faggot.
If you don't know by hour 2, you're a gay retard game lover. In the eyes of the lord, all gay retards are equal regardless of time spent past the mark. I don't make the rules buddy, sorry!!

Max Damage

Savant
I wonder what kind of mental deficiency compels one to play a sequel for a game they hated, for 20 hours even? I've heard of hate-watching, should hate-playing long ass video game sequels be coined too? I propose term "porkour".

Porkour is when I locomote over obstacles between the bathroom and the fridge.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom