Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A list of safe spacers

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
It's true, they were selling drugs when I went to school in the park adjacent to the school. I have seen them, they exist! (Harder at night to spot them, though.)

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
What? How is it trolling to not be a racist?

That link is just giving me an error, so I don't even know if you're just making stuff up or not.

bQYceWU.png

Surprise surprise, the people calling RPGcodex a racist cesspool are right.
If slurs offend you your time on this place will be rough.
You might be an alt tho, who the hell makes their first account with Tor? Also Tor as a default browser, really? That thing is slow af.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Wait, this place lets you ignore people? Does anyone have a list of all the racist cringelords so I can ignore all of them?
Well Zombra was not a racist....but we are educating him in that so not for long, scruffy is a libtards so also not racist,taxalot is black...tho he hates white people thus making him racist,porky is a mega cuck that likes black dicks so he is a pass for you,jantor is goat fucker so he is also not racist.......hmmm i believe that is all that you should have on not ignored list. There are a few more non-racist scum here,but they are not memorable like burning bridges or nano.

The most pathetic are actual neonazi snow flakes like Lutte and Thor Kaufman
Their safe space from violent opinions is the Führerbunker.
Geee you left me out of the chad group?! I am deeply offended my cucked friend,i will write strongly worded email to Tyron and ask him to remove your switch privilege for a month!

aweigh needs a "Safe Space" tag. He's ignoring 173 people at the moment. DarkUnderlord make it happen.

I have a better idea. Remove the ignore feature, private profiles, and make it impossible to buy your way into buttons and GD. After this is done, please lock all 2018+ newfags into the Baldur's Gate thread and make sure that they can ONLY post there. Alternatively, humanely dispatch their accounts. I'm not even joking - with continued unchecked immigration such as this the Codex will go the same way as USA and the West where the local population is being replaced by entitled subhumans who have NOTHING in common with those that were there before.
I agree with you mate,except that part about the money. I say make it 10 bucks minimal donation for all the extras,then ban all the non RPG people! Nothing wrong with scamming a bunch of dumb libtards.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
fantadomat Congratulations for beating oneself to the trone.
It just shows you how many ADF type of organizations have a lurker in here :). I have noticed that nearly all the regulars are not ignoring me and majorly people that i have never seen in here are the one ignoring me.

I clearly do not understand why would anyone ignore me.
Ahhhh you tax people,everyone would like to ignore the taxman.

The most pathetic are actual neonazi snow flakes like Lutte and Thor Kaufman
Their safe space from violent opinions is the Führerbunker.
Omg, literally Hitler. What kind of forum is this even?

Don't be stupid be a smartie, come and join the nazi party.
Never, but someone sent me screenshots of Red Panda hurling racist slurs around, so it seems you already got to him. Ironic, that was the guy who said I'd only end up with like five people left if I ignored all the racists and sexists here. I guess that makes it four now.

Panda is no nazi, he is just an excitable little fellow. Also a really stubborn troll, he goes into those nazi threads as a liberal and stirrs shit there. Then he meltdowns when they bite too well.
I don't care what you call it, racism is wrong.
Racism is right! This earth should be cleansed by divine fine from the filth that is non-white!

PS:We should exclude the japs and the chinks,they are almost white and give us rice,slave factories and anime!
BlindAcidicBonobo-small.gif

Oh no. Should i learn smth out of that? Maybe all those people i called nazis and fascists just were jaded liberals the whole time.
Just like aweigh always said: There are no nazis on the dex.
It all comes together now.
Ohh my cute little panda....just a little bit more time and you will join us in to our superiority!

What a weirdo,thinks being some kind of social mutant that is not racist is normal. Aghhh disgusting nonhumans.

When I grow up,I want to be like Fantadomat!
What, balding?
Nah barbaric with a good sense of humour....or so the ladies say,you are just butthurt that you just larp as barbarian :smug:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

That link is just giving me an error, so I don't even know if you're just making stuff up or not.
You will not fit in here..
Fine, I get the message. One of my friends on Steam said you guys loved RPGs and Bloodlines, so I joined up but I guess he was just having a laugh. You're just a bunch of incels who get off on hate. You've won, I hope you are happy.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik

Fine, I get the message. One of my friends on Steam said you guys loved RPGs and Bloodlines, so I joined up but I guess he was just having a laugh. You're just a bunch of incels who get off on hate. You've won, I hope you are happy.
Bloodlines is the last RPG of the golden era, the last western game I loved.

Then the SJW and diversity and cucks ruined it all. Pussies like you. I'm actually a communist, i.e. anti racist. But I hate your lot more than the Jews hated the gas chambers, more than the nignogs hate working, more than the ching chongs hate freedom.

Last edited:

Semiurge

Cipher
SJW are the real fascists, telling everyone what is the accepted way of thinking and communicating. Too bad for them that many peoples have had dealings with communists in the past and are very unforgiving. That one world crap won't work because no-one wants to eradicate real diversity so badly as the SJWs. So, it turns out that humans are naturally xenophobic, and must be allowed to adapt to each other freely. Forcing people to behave and think a certain way will only breed conflict and hate, as the rise of right-wing populist parties signifies.

Last edited:

V_K

Arcane
And, rating will have at least a week's cooldown if a user has been ignored, starting from the moment ignore is lifted, to make sure that it's not lifted just for rating.
You don't have to unignore people to see their posts, just press the "show ignored content" button at the bottom of a thread. Which is unfortunately sometimes necessary to make sense of WTF is going on in a thread.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

He isnt wrong, Bloodlines is one of the best RPGs of all time. He might have forgotten to mention that this site is the high fantasy version of Stormfront tho. And those who are not Nazis are Communists. And those who are neither and just want to play video games can be counted on one hand.

Semiurge

Cipher
And, rating will have at least a week's cooldown if a user has been ignored, starting from the moment ignore is lifted, to make sure that it's not lifted just for rating.
You don't have to unignore people to see their posts, just press the "show ignored content" button at the bottom of a thread. Which is unfortunately sometimes necessary to make sense of WTF is going on in a thread.

Well regardless, rating an ignored user defeats the whole purpose of ignoring. One must choose between rating and broadcasting to the codex that you're a passive-aggressive punk.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom