Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Your most anticipated RPG sequel?

Your most anticipated RPG sequel?

• The Elder Scrolls 6

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Arcanum 2

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Fallout: New Vegas sequel

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • The Age of Decadence 2: Miltiades Rising

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Votes: 34 22.2%
  • Underrail II

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Tavernking's RPG

• Neverwinter Nights 3

• Divinity Original Sin 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baldur's Gate 3

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • ELEX 2

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Kingdom Come Deliverance sequel

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Fallout 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atom RPG 2

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Josh Sawyer's Darklands spiritual successor

• Pillars of Eternity 3

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other (please say)

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters

Andhaira

Arcane

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Divinity 3 would be a lot of fun.
Original Sin is pretty good but it's also very slow, I think Larian works best with ARPGs that deliver a specific sort of feel/interactivity. If they couple that with what they've learned from these recent TB games... it could be great.

And I do just want to play as a dragon again.

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
Still wishing for Age of Decadence sequel despite VD said the chance of it's happening is slim.

Q

Augur
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2
Icewind Dale 3 by Larian

bcafd07b338585141585bdb9cf8459d4_original.jpg

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Arcanum and Fallout: New Vegas 2 are more possible then American Civil War 2. Only matter of time and if Microsoft can be convinced by his harem of dev studios to fund their making. Feargus changing his twitter background to Fallout only few days after his parent company buys Bethesda and Fallout IP is more suspicious then Democrat with car trunk full of mail-in votes. Should we get excited? Not sure

Quillon

Arcane
these 2 would turn out shit with current obs but

NV Sequel
Alpha Brotocol 2

then

KCD 2

but right now I want BG3 full gaym the most, did larian make me a fantasyfag in a week?
rating_negativeman.png

Last edited:

Erikkolai

Learned
No Disco Elysium 2? Are you insinuating that visual novels aren't RPGs?

:incline:

As for me... ELEX 2, naturally.

Breath of the Wild 2. I mean ELEX 2 and KCD 2 I am also greatly anticipating, but as an overall game, BotW2 should be the most excellent.

And don't give me "oh, it's not an RPG", it has some bare-bones character development (health, stamina, some abilities), and everything else that RPGs do.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Can't really call it the "most anticipated" because it'll never happen, but Arcanum 2 is the one I would be the most excited about.
From the ones on the list that have a realistic chance of happening, KCD2 and WotR are the ones that I'm looking forward to the most.
Not on the list and haven't seen any news for a long time, but I'll also be hyped for Expeditions 3.

Self-Ejected

Atlet

Self-Ejected
Vatnik
Pillars od Eternity 3, of course.

Deadfire was such a magnificent rpg, I still cant believe it sold poorly. It will be for sure a cult classic in the future.

Btw, your list is missing Tyranny 2.

bloodlover

Arcane
Voted for Arcanum 2 but would also love another KOTOR game. More like the second one and less like the first.

Üstad

Arcane
Kingdom Come Deliverance sequel
8 vote(s)
10.0%
:what:

Even some obsecure diablo clone would be better.

Of course I religiously voted for The Age of Decadence.

Last edited:

Alphons

Cipher
Expeditions 3, replaying previous games right now.

Anyone wishing for Arcanum 2 should know that it propably would be first-person RPG made by team behind Outer Worlds and Avowed.

I never imagined a reality in which I would anticipate any game more than a Baldur's Gate sequel. It's at least appropriate that I would anticipate it's successor though. Owlcat has assumed the mantle. Wrath of the Righteous is going to be awesome. The King is Dead! Long live The King!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom