Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Perkel

Arcane
I don't think what you said about other games is true

Ah, they were all admitting it in this big thread but many have been deleted

https://twitter.com/Gaohmee/status/903510060197744640

oh shit, now i know

unknown.png

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
When the momentum breaks at the ten hour mark, it’s an opportunity to explore Night City. Around the same time, your car will be damaged and inaccessible for a while.
That is what was supposed to be in theory, but in reality I could still call my car with the V key. Another bug :lol:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
The Skyrim tier levelling annoys me. I want to stick to a specific skill set but instead you end up doing "everything" to some degree or another. What's next, stealth archery sniping being the go-to style always?

Pablosdog

Prophet
Im near the end of the game, playing hacker/stealth build.

Only bugs i've experience are a few hilarious visual glitches. I play it as a popamole with a semi-decent cyberpunk movie thrown in. A lot of redditors expected this to be their weirdo larp cyberpunk fantasy and its pretty funny to seem them freaking the fuck out over what is essentially a Triple AAA linear story game with tacked on open world mechanics(fuck I'd rather they just axe that shit entirely and would have made it a hub based game). The Ai is pretty terrible but I've played so many jank games with shitty AI that it doesnt really bother me.

If this game had a bunch of the pointless mini game shit that's in rockstar games i'd probably never have even gotten past the second act at all, also expecting rdr2 npc interactions in a city of thousands walking the streets would be ridiculous. Why the fuck do people give so much a shit about eating a virtual hotdog in a video game lmao.

Perkel

Arcane
If this game had a bunch of the pointless mini game shit that's in rockstar games i'd probably never have even gotten past the second act at all, also expecting rdr2 npc interactions in a city of thousands walking the streets would be ridiculous. Why the fuck do people give so much a shit about eating a virtual hotdog in a video game lmao.

RDR2 interaction is exact same thing CDPR did but V just doesn't say anything while RDR first says howdy. Also in this game you probably eat more in missions than in whole GTA5 and RDR2 combined. Watch CDPR add some minigames and instantly game will become 10/10 goty for those retards.

Ok i started the game but it seems the crouch button doesnt work half of the times. Is this a known bug?

If you play on controller button for crouch also skips dialogues.

Gargaune

Magister
Ok i started the game but it seems the crouch button doesnt work half of the times. Is this a known bug?
I've noticed that as well, it's really annoying. The other thing that irritates me about movement controls is how sprinting disengages as soon as you stop moving, like bumping an obstacle, rather than when you release the movement key, Fallout 4 did it much better.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
BTW, I have ignored the NCPD calls (I avoid combat whenever I can). Is there any advantage in doing this ?
Do they unlock story developments and new quests ?
BTW, I have ignored the NCPD calls (I avoid combat whenever I can). Is there any advantage in doing this ?
Do they unlock story developments and new quests ?

The blue hexagons ask you to "find evidence" after clearing out the mobs, usually it's a satchel or box somewhere nearby, though it may be more or less easy to find; or it's on a mob's person. And usually you get some extra mats or some blue clothing, etc., too; sometimes these lead to micro-quests (e.g. there might be a shard with a conversation about stashing contraband somewhere, and having read it that triggers you having to go somewhere else to find the stash - or it might be a micro-puzzle like finding a container with something inside among a bunch of containers stacked around, with boxes to jump up on, or you might have to climb up to a balcony or something like that). The blue baseball bats are just minor xp and money rewards rewards (though they do mount up if you don't pass up an opportunity to do one).

Turjan

Arcane
It doesn't work during dialogs, for example. Have fun talking to crotches if you accidentally slipped into a longer dialog while crouching.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom