Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity + The White March Expansion Thread

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I mean, come on.
Aren't you bothered by that Activate Windows notification?
Only indirectly, because you can't manually set the dark theme on Google Chrome (it always defaults to your OS theme, and you can't change that without activating Windows), so I have to use a dumb extension instead.

I don't even know how much Windows 10 costs, but my guess is that it costs more than The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk, so HELL NO. I'm not a millionaire.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Only indirectly, because you can't manually set the dark theme on Google Chrome (it always defaults to your OS theme, and you can't change that without activating Windows), so I have to use a dumb extension instead.

I don't even know how much Windows 10 costs, but my guess is that it costs more than The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk, so HELL NO.
Activate it with KMS, bro.

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
Going for Concelhaut I've noticed Cragholdt Bluffs are very similar to Tatev monastery which came to my notice. I wonder if it's intentional.

Compare this:

map_1376.jpg

1024px-Tatev_Monastery_from_a_distance.jpg

kreight

Sawyer was on vacation in Armenia with with his armenian lover. And he was like 'Wow cool. Lets put this christian religious monastery into a video game!". "Sure!".

user

Savant
I mean, come on.

I don't even know how much Windows 10 costs, but my guess is that it costs more than The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk, so HELL NO. I'm not a millionaire.

E-bay from trusted seller brah.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I mean, come on.

You can get win10 professional for like $35. Its worth it just to get rid of the activation message.

user

Savant
I mean, come on.

You can get win10 professional for like $35. Its worth it just to get rid of the activation message.

Got a retail key for Windows pro for 8e a year and a half ago. Some people buy in bulk for companies and such and then selling those they don't need dirt cheap.

Mazisky

Magister
I am making a music mod that changes both combat and exploration.

Any suggestion is welcomed

I was thinking Skyrim for explore and Kingmaker+Baldur's Gate for combat

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
But Windows 7 is so good... Why switch to OSes meant for mobile interfaces?

No longer supported, so if you want to play new Codex-acclaimed games like Wasteland 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 you have to go with 10.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Along with many new games suspiciously not supporting Win 7 (although that's a lie in most cases), most modern motherboards also don't support anything "less" than 10. I'm not sure if that's a lie.

Quillon

Arcane
if you want to play new Codex-acclaimed games like Wasteland 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 you have to go with 10

changed your mind about Wasteland 3 being InXile's best gaym? :D

or was it a prediction?

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher
Going for Concelhaut I've noticed Cragholdt Bluffs are very similar to Tatev monastery which came to my notice. I wonder if it's intentional.

Compare this:

map_1376.jpg

1024px-Tatev_Monastery_from_a_distance.jpg

Great, now I have yet another place I want to visit, dammit.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Win10 LTSC edition is flat out better than Windows 7. More lightweight too.
You can very easily debloat the normal version of Win 10 too, which I did immediately. I've been using Win 10 for a month now and everything is extremely snappy and games are running great, but that has more to do with the fact I upgraded my hardware imo. You do have to debloat it though, there's unbelievable crap that comes with it.

vazha

Arcane
I am making a music mod that changes both combat and exploration.

Any suggestion is welcomed

I was thinking Skyrim for explore and Kingmaker+Baldur's Gate for combat
Depressive Black Metal.
Silencer, Make A Change... Kill Yourself, Coldworld, Wedard, the lot. Still wont be as depressing as the game itself, but will somehow even out the experience & you'll get to listen to quality music.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
if you want to play new Codex-acclaimed games like Wasteland 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 you have to go with 10

or was it a prediction?
? I believed that would be the case and it appears to be so given that it's the winner of this year's popular vote.

Lacrymas

Arcane

or was it a prediction?
? I believed that would be the case and it appears to be so given that it's the winner of this year's popular vote.
This just proves how shitty this year was for RPGs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom