Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Mechajammer (formerly Copper Dreams) - cyberpunk RPG from Whalenought Studios

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wow, it's coming this year. December 2nd.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1649838104/copper-dreams/posts/3359349

This holiday season start things off right. You'll have your jug of mead, some eggnog, hot buttered rum, some mulled cider, a hot toddy, and a big shot of cyberpunk adventure. Get a notebook and your codewheel ready.
We're tidying things up until then, and will have surveys out to you soon.

We had the first dusting of snow yesterday in Chicago which was terribly exciting. Wherever you are reading this from on [earth collective territory], we hope you're all well and safe!

Cheers

hannah & joseph

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/485400/view/3074263883153148243

A Date For Your Diaries: Mechajammer Will Launch December 2nd, 2021
Our isometric open-world cyberpunk CRPG, just in time for Christmas.

It's the news you've been waiting for.

As part of The MIX Next showcase, which aired over the weekend, we've dropped a new teaser trailer for Mechajammer, officially revealing that the game will be available from December 2nd, 2021.

In case you've been living under some form of a large rock, Mechajammer is an isometric cyberpunk CRPG, set in a far-future Earth that has been ravaged by overcrowding, pollution, and war. Mechajammer takes place on Calitana, a low-tech mining colony with a central city carved out of the planet’s dense jungles. The Ci-War and the Syndicates’ abuse of power have lasted so long that they have become a fixture of everyday life, and humans struggle through the sorrows and triumphs of life with the threat of violence never far from their periphery.

It's a game designed with the player agency as the key focus; a game where your escape from Calitana can be approached in any manner that best suits you.

Ass part of the release date festivities, we've given some of our favourite influencers access to the game. You can check out the following streamers as they get stuck into the first couple of hours of the game:

Bajheera
Blue and Queenie
Lomadia
Grimsevers

If that's not enough, from next week - and the run-up to launch - we will be starting a Feature Deep Dive series that delves into the nitty of the game so you are as prepared as possible for Mechajammer's launch.

Look out for that very soon...

Plissken-Date-Announcement-Steam-Post-2.gif

We want to remind everyone that you are more than welcome to join our community Discord.

If you're looking for other ways to stay in touch:
Twitter
Signing up for the newsletter

Last edited:

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
The first 20~ seconds of that 42-second trailer were entirely not needed.

Ass part of the release date festivities, we've given some of our favourite influencers access to the game.

Yeah, that is an ass part.

Jinn

Arcane
Oh wow, that's surprising! Really hope they were able to flesh out the world with solid content moreso than SitS.

Excited to finally redeem that backer copy regardless! It's been a long road.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The game looks so muddy and low resolution I can barely make out what the fuck is going on in the video. They had several really good art styles going on, and it's disappointing that this is the one that they settled on. I'm talking about the art style because that's literally all that I have to go on, they haven't revealed anything else to discuss about the fucking game. Watch it be some shitty pixelated isometric action game, akin to Hotline Miami except turn based. Also, expect it to be very short and shallow. How they go from this,
1a1f8fb17d5884e2d4929084121038e6_original.gif

QXIavc6.jpg

c91fd97557629a69188ebecd3ea374f0_original.png
ALphaHudLayout.png

_CopperDreamsKSU22_4.png
to the shit we have now. The game looks great in these screenshots, and IK these are taken across several different versions but I mean the overall style and aesthetic, which could have been polished to excellence! And now? Generic, muggy dogshit.

cb.spike

Educated
They have also updated beta, or whatever I have access to on Steam as a backer. And this is shaping to be one of those never finished games. I started tutorial first. First problem was with weapons. I don´t know if bug was weapons you can´t reloade or ammo that is not vanishing from inventory once used up but I saw backpack full of slugs and my pistol was still empty after reload. Then I was stucked in endless loop where I entered to vehicle and was still receiveing instructions how to drive it over and over again. "Full game" ended after few minutes when I equiped machete, swing it 4 times and every time hit myself and ended up dead.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Another trailer, featuring live action Joe and Hannah:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1649838104/copper-dreams/posts/3363095

mechajammer gameplay trailer!

If you wanted to watch a video of us putting on a little theatre and making idiots of ourselves, look no further!

We wanted to show some of the actual gameplay for you all too, and made a classic overly long whalenought video trailer for your enjoyment.

Cheers

The Quinton Industries & Agro-Fax Media Collaboration Effort Committee

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why did that video actually look kind of good...I'm still expecting the game to be short on content, but compared to everything else they've shown I'm impressed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom