Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline A big thanks to all Codex staff

Self-Ejected

Alphard

Self-Ejected
I know i'll probrably get rated with cuck etc, but seeing all these semi-serious threads bashing the mods, i wanted , for once, make a thread of appreciation for all the effort gone to make this forum stand. Thank you everybody, for bearing us and allowing us to discuss freely in these dark times . Personally i suffered in my life from major depression issues, and always felt alone, but this place has helped me understanding that there are still ( almost) sane people in the world. people that love freedom and good vidya. So , again , thank you all , what you are doing by keeping this forum alive is more important than you may think

Manfred

Literate
Being a newfag, I don't think it means as much, because I haven't dealt with the mods in any capacity, but I am still thankful that a site such as this exists, in a time where there is a constant push to be politically correct. Being able to complain about certain agendas being pushed in my vidya is most certainly appreciated.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
The mods and admins are the reason this site exists and also the reason why we have much freedom on these forums. Crispy gets the most hate, buy him chocolates or something.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I know i'll probrably get rated with cuck etc, but seeing all these semi-serious threads bashing the mods, i wanted , for once, make a thread of appreciation for all the effort gone to make this forum stand. Thank you everybody, for bearing us and allowing us to discuss freely in these dark times . Personally i suffered in my life from major depression issues, and always felt alone, but this place has helped me understanding that there are still ( almost) sane people in the world. people that love freedom and good vidya. So , again , thank you all , what you are doing by keeping this forum alive is more important than you may think
I agree with everything you said.

Last edited:

Falksi

Arcane
Good job, no homo.

It is seriously very refreshing to be able to chat online with fuck all of societies modern bullshit boundaries getting the way.

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
A big thanks to all Codex staff

You're welcome.

Now go get your fuckin' shinebox.

:troll:
well i would have already did, if there was an easy way to donate without linking my ID to the donation. i have nwver used crypto and i am too busy right now to learn
Spitshine or breakage, either way we gotta get the balls rolling.

Jason

chasing a bee
hey did you guys know that Vin Diesel is a singer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k-ekbqXaFc
Righteous. Just close your eyes & imagine him in the vocal booth desperately clutching headphones to his glistening shaved dome.

Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXky_6LovAs

Best gaming forum on the internet, and just about the last stand of free speech in the general public sphere.

Stockholm syndrome is a bitch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom