Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Age of Wonders 4

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'll definitely be acquiring it by some means. I can't miss the trainwreck.

Suicidal

Arcane
their insistence on using 6 unit armies is perplexing.
Just like their insistance on maximum 8 players/leaders since AOW2, when we had 12 leader/players back in AOW1.
Surprisingly, this is the one thing they have backtracked on

xz0F0JH.png

Maybe we'll be back to 8 unit squads in AoW 5.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
PF also has 12 player maps. The last one in the original campaign is 12.

Suicidal

Arcane
PF also has 12 player maps. The last one in the original campaign is 12.
Honestly now that the maps are fully proc-gen and map sizes are based on player count and distance, they should let us have way more players than 12. I don't care if it will cause performance drops, I'm sure my PC can handle it.

razvedchiki

Magister
from what i have seen the game looks solid, then again they have already announcent 4 dlcs.
the new siege mechanics and the vassal management looks interesting, i like to not always absorb neutral cities but have them as a buffer.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I think I will wait a while until people test it and performance and UI and balance patches arrive. I had enough of playing games at release.

Skorpion

Educated
Stuck at work not testing things I really want to be testing out like can I make Conan the Barbarian's army of enraged dwarf slayers win against the evil halfling vampire counts?
:deathclaw:

oreu

Barely Literate
Im broke as a joke unfortunately. The aesthetic of this game keeps drawing me to it. I am tempted to sell some blood or something lol.

Suicidal

Arcane
The expansion pass on steam has some screenshots of unreleased shit.

Scalyfags are gonna love this one

Dw9jtcJ.jpeg

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
C'mon, what's wrong with wanting to play non broken game on release, instead of watching completely legaly streamers who are playing and who are screaming murder about release bugs.

Zeriel

Arcane
I wish they'd put about 100x less effort into retarded player model fagging and put that into the actual game instead.

Dr1f7

Scholar
so is it good?
at least the art is a little better than 3

also what joker priced this game at $50? this is a discount bin $9.99 series at best

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom