Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Assassin's Creed Shadows - Afro Samurai in late Sengoku period Japan - coming November 15th

Nelka

Educated
Got AC: Shadows beta thanks to my uncle (he's working in Ubisoft), testing it out. Already yellow-modded my Yosuke

k7jwcr.jpg

Baron Dupek

Arcane

> Hip-Hop like music while playing a black character.
Can Ubisoft not play into stereotypes for like 2 seconds?
4chan couldn't write shit this ironic

ind33d

Learned
Assassin's Creed Shadows is like if an autistic person watched Dogma and thought the Jesus was black joke was a documentary

jaekl

Learned
Patron
Corpos are more racist than anyone on the codex so they will do anything to avoid putting black people in a game. They'll paint a white black, they'll paint a Japanese black, they'll paint an Arab black etc. But the last time I remember seeing a legit black person in a video game was GTA V which was like a decade ago.

I, for one, find it despicable how much these game developers hate black people and their lovely culture.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I have no dog in this fight but I-

Wait no I hate Ubisoft.

I hope this causes an international incident and one of the shmucks at Ubisoft has to make a video apology to the whole of Japan.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

Synthler has been very consistently good with his takes for some time now, pretty much the only youtube channel about games that points out the obvious and addresses the elephant in the room. Makes you wonder how long it'll last since he's not a grifter.

laughable post
yeah they're going to epstein him you fucking goofball

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom