Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
more like WOAH THERE'S ROMANCES IN HERE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME I OPEN IT
DM me for hot bear on elf action.
1690874175772.png

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
fe3429411ffbdcf60f9671a1a34516a406cb883b.jpg

Sophia Nomvete, fresh from her role in
Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power,
takes on the role of Captain Grisly, a former pirate who retired from a life terrorising the Sea of Swords to become the proud owner of the Blushing Mermaid – one of the roughest taverns in Baldur's Gate.
:nocountryforshitposters:
No worries, a certain mod will fix issues with body textures tint.

Last edited:

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
hey, based codex bipoc of lgbt color, what you discussing today? oh, i see, romances again.
>*wanders into a thread about the series that started romances in RPGs*
>WOAH THERE'S ROMANCES IN HERE!
Treasures of the Savage Frontier actually is the first game I know that started with romances
Then apologise for being this old
I'm sure you're older than me in dog years

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
It's not a normal tadpole. The fact that you get special powers at all instead of just getting sick and having your jaw fall off and get replaced by tentacles should tell you that much.
Oh boy, Larian have "innovated" the "Doubly-Chosen One". Not only is CHARNAME infected with a tadpole, but his/her tadpole is a "special tadpole" :lol:

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
It's not a normal tadpole. The fact that you get special powers at all instead of just getting sick and having your jaw fall off and get replaced by tentacles should tell you that much.
Oh boy, Larian have "innovated" the "Doubly-Chosen One". Not only is CHARNAME infected with a tadpole, but his/her tadpole is a "special tadpole" :lol:
Goes perfectly with my Chaotic Good Drow Paladin/Druid

Reinhardt

Arcane
i wouldn't call being infected by brain eating thingy "chosen one"

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
Whatever Larian does is now official d&d canon.

06164e5499445c9d3614c6608ac489da17b3696357ce076685142db1b26f4f5a.jpg

AwesomeButton

Patron
No worrise, a certain mod will fix issues with body textures tint.
Is that mod already out? I'd hate to have to make it myself the way I did for Stellaris.

If I do though, I'm probably also modding out the gay, and having bear sex result in player death.
I think I'll just call it "Race features respec" or "Race features transmog" mod.

Completely innocent - if you prefer an NPC to stay the same race but look like a different one.

We already have such mods for other NPC properties, so what's the difference.

Gradenmayer

Learned
Is that mod already out? I'd hate to have to make it myself the way I did for Stellaris.

If I do though, I'm probably also modding out the gay, and having bear sex result in player death.
I think I'll just call it "Race features respec" or "Race features transmog" mod.

Completely innocent - if you prefer an NPC to stay the same race but look like a different one.

I’d call it “safe-space mod”. Apparently a lot of people here really need those.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

I’d call it “safe-space mod”. Apparently a lot of people here really need those.
artworks-000158911731-eycrst-t500x500.jpg

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom