Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

4xaaUq5.png
get your peanut butter ready!

bobocrunch

Educated
that trailer lol
demon-lady waah!!! and 70% of it being Fuck-Sex
we want the bioware audience and we got their animations too!

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I see ragdolls don't maintain any kind of momentum. They just flop around on the spot they died.

Russia is over. The end.

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
They could bring her back, but not Aerie, who was better in every single way,
This scene really brought shivers on my back, the way she was voice acted https://youtu.be/wm3bzY2dKhw?t=347
Aerie is the absolute best NPC.

While searching for this scene, I had "bg2" in the search and all I was getting was shitty "BG"3 videos. BG3 is erasing BG2 from existence.

Shrimp

Liturgist
Can someone who's played the recent builds of EA tell me if there's an option to disable or reduce the frequency of the small quotes characters say when you select them or perform various basic actions like walking?

Rhobar121

Scholar
It made me wonder what Owlcat games would look like if they had as much money as Larian.
I started regretting it pretty quickly. The interesting thing is that practically every studio that makes cRPG's is full of degenerates.

Larianshill

Arbiter
Can someone who's played the recent builds of EA tell me if there's an option to disable or reduce the frequency of the small quotes characters say when you select them or perform various basic actions like walking?
Yes, it's right there in the settings. You can turn it down, or disable it entirely.

Seethe

Arbiter
On one hand it's cringe ( in an entertaining way), on the other hand I like that they're not pulling punches as to not offend retards who clutch their little frail pearls. Including Codex retards who can't help but play anything other than white human male paladins with blonde hair, blue eyes and oversized plate armor (that's what I'll be playing as well).

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned
CIA will be licencing the entirety of this stream for use in interrogation techniques. You got past waterboarding, nail pulling and having your balls smashed with a hammer? Have some Belgians trying to be funny!

Takamori

Learned
Ok during a cinematic you can sever a hand, but during combat did they add gory deaths for melee weapons thats a question I have in mind. I don't like ragdolls over usage and more inclined into animations.

Larianshill

Arbiter
This brutal AI thing doesn't sound new. All the monsters already targeted the squishies by default.

Larianshill

Arbiter
A very big change for monks - you can punch people and do flurry of blows after any action (like the breath weapon), not just an attack action. Introduces some versatility.

Russia is over. The end.

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I have a feeling if I watch the stream, I'll become an alcoholic like SDG and my life will go down the drain from pure undiluted depression cause of what they did to my beloved BG2. I just read your posts and try to figure out what's going on.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom