Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Drakortha

Liturgist
It doesn't need to be a success in September. It already IS a success. That's the point, you moron.

This isn't a fucking AAA title that needs to recoup 250 million developement costs and calling it a failure because it won't outsell fucking Starfield is pretty much the pinnacle of retardation. WHO CARES?
Thanks for proving my point, you dumb cunt. You don't CARE so long as the memes keep flowing, right? That's all this game is now. A fucking meme. If that constitutes success in your point of view, I don't know what to tell you, other than FUCK YOU for helping enabling this shit with your insipid taste for games and consuming and praising whatever shit is popular and trending at the current moment. It's fucks like you that killed BG3 before it even had a chance to be the faithful sequel the fans deserve. Get cancer and fucking die.

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
So the game sold 1 million 2 fucking years ago, and a few million more since then. So that automatically means the game will, what, exactly? Sell another million in September? You're the fucking retard if you believe that. We'll see in September, won't we? The meme gravy train will be long fucking dead by then.
It doesn't need to be a success in September. It already IS a success. That's the point, you moron.

This isn't a fucking AAA title that needs to recoup 250 million developement costs and calling it a failure because it won't outsell fucking Starfield is pretty much the pinnacle of retardation. WHO CARES?
You are wrong here. This is AAA title, biggest one so far in realm of cRPGs. Bigger than anything Bioware did with Dragon Age series. It does need millions more to be profitable and finance their future games.

ArchAngel

Arcane
So the game sold 1 million 2 fucking years ago, and a few million more since then. So that automatically means the game will, what, exactly? Sell another million in September? You're the fucking retard if you believe that. We'll see in September, won't we? The meme gravy train will be long fucking dead by then.

Thanks for proving my point, you dumb cunt. You don't CARE so long as the memes keep flowing, right? That's all this game is now. A fucking meme. If that constitutes success in your point of view, I don't know what to tell you, other than FUCK YOU for helping enabling this shit with your insipid taste for games and consuming and praising whatever shit is popular and trending at the current moment. It's fucks like you that killed BG3 before it even had a chance to be the faithful sequel the fans deserve. Get cancer and fucking die.
Do not do this. This is bad karma and also forbidden by God if you are a believer. If you are an atheist it is also a bad state of mind for yourself to work yourself up to this level.

Drakortha

Liturgist
Do not do this. This is bad karma and also forbidden by God if you are a believer. If you are an atheist it is also a bad state of mind for yourself to work yourself up to this level.
No I'm really at my wits end with these vermin. All they do all day is defend garbage products like it was their own child. Fucking sick and tired of it honestly.

BruceVC

Magister
Is the dinner date dialog real?
In a medieval fantasy?

These people are insane.
I can only imagine how many memes this game is going to create after its release. All the "fun" Dragon Age 3 provided with its shit is going to be nothing.
But here is the most important question, does the bear scene mean you wont play BG3? Thats the most relevant outcome of this outrage

BruceVC

Magister
You are making such a fuss over it lol.
You're right. Let's move on, no more talking about the bear. Let's talk about how shit BG3 is as a sequel to BG1/BG2, and how Swen looks like a goatfucker.
How shit it can be that has way more content than the old games? Skills checks, Stat checks, Dynamism in quest resolution with branching results. I mean the game has a lot to offer you must be blind if you don't see it.

Starfield is going to have 1000 explorable planets. Only retards get excited about a prospect like that.
Its so uncanny you make this point because Im super, super excited about the 1000 planets in Starfield. You can confirm this by my comments on the Starfield thread. Its going to be a modders and Loverslab paradise and the levels and degrees of adult alien mods are going to be unprecedented :bounce:

Am I a retard?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
No I'm really at my wits end with these vermin. All they do all day is defend garbage products like it was their own child. Fucking sick and tired of it honestly.
Dude, I have no problem with criticizing the game. But you're in here making really silly criticisms that you can't even backup.

It doesn't look the same as DOS2, and you can't show a single item that's been reused. No one cares that it isn't real-time anymore, and I prefer it to be turn-based. Sales figures don't matter when it already did 60 million dollars in sales when Early Access first started.

I agree with the criticism that the bear thing is dumb, and that the writing is turning out worse and worse, but you're not spending much time on that apart from the bear thing itself, which is already getting played out at this point.

Last edited:

Drakortha

Liturgist
Unhinged nerdrage.
xvhGCUQ.png

Drakortha

Liturgist
I don't see why I should be the one with the bear lover tag, I mention the bear like 1/8th the amount of times you faggots bring it up.

I haven't even watched the bear scene.

BruceVC

Magister
Okay this is strange but I did some research and do you know there was a book written called Bear which is about a bear having sex with a women

https://www.newyorker.com/books/second-read/bear-is-about-much-more-than-having-sex-with-a-bear

To quote from the link

"It’s about a lonely archivist named Lou, who lives in Toronto and is sent by something called the Historical Institute to a remote island in northern Ontario, to catalogue the library of an eccentric, nineteenth-century soldier turned magistrate, Colonel Cary, whose descendant, a woman also named Colonel Cary, donated the property to the institute before dying. Along with piles of books and papers, Cary has also left behind a bear. Lou looks after the animal. She feeds him, takes him swimming, and starts to anticipate his needs. They have sex. “A fat, freckled, pink and black tongue,” Engel writes. “It licked. It rasped, to a degree. It probed. It felt very warm and good and strange.”

:-D I think this goes a bit far

ArchAngel

Arcane
Is the dinner date dialog real?
In a medieval fantasy?

These people are insane.
I can only imagine how many memes this game is going to create after its release. All the "fun" Dragon Age 3 provided with its shit is going to be nothing.
But here is the most important question, does the bear scene mean you wont play BG3? Thats the most relevant outcome of this outrage
My old PC probably cannot run it well so I doubt I will pirate it. And I am not buying it for Xbox due to this degenerate shit they added. I was thinking about buying it for Xbox before this bear shit.

I might still try it on my PC with low FPS if after release it turns out game is really awesome and this degenerate shit is not really at every corner but only what was shown recently (but I doubt that).

Gradenmayer

Learned
I don't see why I should be the one with the bear lover tag, I mention the bear like 1/8th the amount of times you faggots bring it up.

I haven't even watched the bear scene.
Gearing up to see it with your self-insert character and thus avoiding spoilers, bearlover?

bobocrunch

Educated
You retard, it already outsold Pathfinder and Pillars before even being officially released :lol:
All these grumpy cynics excuse themselves by just being real bro just keeping it real just being realistic, and then post inane doom&gloom that is objectively and observably false.
Pillars and Pathfinder? That's a low bar. I personally don't know anyone who played those games.

And in-case you didn't notice, BG3 was released like 2 years ago. Yep.

More people will be playing Starfield in September. People know Bethesda for their open world RPGs. Who the fuck is Larian? Known for some bearfucking memes on Reddit? What a legendary studio. What a legacy.
are pillars and pathfinder also games you didnt play and obsess over? genuine mental illness to not even pirate bg3 and know what you're talking about
edit: i think i get it now. you just cant run it

Drakortha

Liturgist
Drakortha would me a fine RPGHQ member
Do their members spam buttons all day long like a bunch of fucking children?

Do they make excuses for and defend shit developers and shit games?

Do they think developer crunch is bad, and its okay for devs to do whatever, if it makes more money?

Do they regurgitate memes straight from reddit and think it's funny?

Do they host particular threads that are safe spaces for queers and pedo's?

If none of the above, sign me up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom